This Is Rather Bizarre...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
28758118JexsJhnxbw_ph.jpg

Salt Lake City isn't exactly the most ethnically diverse city in the world. Panicked Mormons have probably been turning cab drivers and Slushy Mart employees in to the FBI.
"Hello? Is this the FBI tip line? I'm calling from Salt Lake City. It's HIM. Bin Laden! Of course I'm sure! What sort of idiot do you think I am? What did he look like? Well, he had a long beard, swarthy skin and a head wrap thingie. Hello? Hello? The FBI just hung up on me!"

MAP

MAP

Shhhhhhhit I forgot he's trying to behave.....

* hides this thread from diamond

Salt Lake Has Eye Out for Bin Laden

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (Reuters) - He has been spotted driving on the Inter-State, strolling through the mall and eating a Big Mac.

Call it paranoia, a bad case of the jitters or just wishful thinking but there has been a rash of Osama bin Laden sightings in and around Salt Lake City with the 2002 Winter Olympic now just over a month away.

The FBI has confirmed it had received over two-dozen calls from Utah residents convinced they had spotted the world's most wanted man, believing bin Laden had slipped through the U.S. military's Afghanistan dragnet and hiding out in the mountains that will soon play host to the Winter Games.

``I don't have an exact number but there have probably been around 25 reported sightings,'' said FBI spokesperson Kevin Eaton. ``A lot of them are just things you can't follow up on like, I saw Bin Laden driving down the Inter-State in a Volkswagen or getting a drink at the 7-11 in Provo.''

rolleyes.gif

Sounds like all those 'Elvis sightings'.

Hmmm-I wonder what his favorite Slurpee flavor is.
wink.gif

Has anyone seen him at their local mall?

Yahoooooooooooo he IS Elvis, ever thought to that? Made a diet.
This world is so f***** - up crazy that it always surprises me newly. Kind of entertaining...

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

Has anyone seen him at their local mall?

Yeah, I saw him buying the new Creed album.

------------------

And oh as I fade away they'll all look at me and say,
hey look at him and where he is these days
When life is hard you have to change

Back
Top Bottom