This Is Odd...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is no doubt in my mind that my house is haunted...

Yes, this has happend to me also. Recently we re-painted my room and stuff and I finally got a TV in there. I was in the middle of watchin my fav show one night and all of a sudden the screen went black, I could still here the people on the show talking and then all of a sudden I herd there two men talking, all I could here was "Did you get.." and thats it. I freaked lol. The other day I was in my room listening to the radio and there was this loud bzzzzzzzzz and then this really odd noise, but then again my cellphone was sitting right next to the radio so it could have been caused by that.

I have a friend and he has a little brother so they have those baby walkie talkie things and he said one night he was in his brother's room and he picked up a phone call on there from Texas lol. Thats happened to me also when I used to live somewheres else in New Jersey, our cordless phone used to pick up my friends phone in the middle of a call, it was weird...

Then again I do live in New Jersey... the weirdest state in the U.S.A.

Weird New Jersey Your Travel Guide For New Jersey's Best Kept Secrets. <---proof :D

Maybe you live by some weird spy people or some government agency (top secret, of course.) and they're trying to contact you. Or maybe you're hearing things you shouldin't hear! *gasp!*
Maybe ALIENS are trying to contact you!
Maybe, I have too much free time and it gives me time to make up dumb explanations...:)yes:)
I wish stuff like that happened to me. My life is entirely too dull!

Last edited:
elevatedsoul2 said:
Maybe you live by some weird spy people or some government agency (top secret, of course.) and they're trying to contact you. Or maybe you're hearing things you shouldin't hear! *gasp!*
Maybe ALIENS are trying to contact you!

*hides under the couch*

*puts out Asstrap as a decoy* :D

Back
Top Bottom