This is Not a Frock Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Well this was supposed to be a frock thread - revelling in the delights of yet another gloriously pompous connubials :drool:

Except George P Bushs bride appears to have married in her boob tube toggery :down:

MEPOP10208080046.jpeg

Simple frocks can look divine, darhling, eg Caroline SomethingFrench Kennedys dressy, but this one doesnt. :|

As always, if you find anymore photos, please add them to this thread. We may as well perve at her shoes. :|

:sad:

:mad:

:scream:

Is it just a sleeveless wedding dress? If so, I guess I'm not getting what the problem is. (But then again, I don't enjoy weddings and if I ever had one, I'd most certainly wear a very non-traditional wedding dress. I'm thinking satin.)

MrsSpringsteen said:
I think it said on Yahoo that this was the rehearsal dress. I did read that the bridesmaids wore orange :ohmy:

That RULES that the bridesmaids wore orange. I would love to wear orange as a bridesmaid. I stood up in a wedding last weekend and worr light pink. it was very pretty but my friend is not bold enough to make the orange statement......I applaude that choice. :applaud:

Last edited:
If this frock ends where the picture ends (i.e. above the knees) it would look great over jeans with sexy shoes.

But still not as cool as Apollo's.

Tori also gives good cape. :up:

I wonder if mofo is done composing "Tori's Cape," the eagerly anticipated sequel to "Apollo's Frock"... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom