This is Killing me... take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
This is killing me
I feel so alone in this crowd
Is this really me
And will this be my child

Really beautiful song.

It's by Slovo from their album Nommo and features Kirsty Hawkshaw over a beautiful acoustic guitar by Dave Randall.

I'm very impressed.

oooh no one cares about the thread that actually has content and wasn't closed eh?

i guess mcluhan was right. and innis too. not to mention trinidad and tobago. damn it all to woolcos.

good. then try and listen to the song. there's a sample of it at http://www.slovo.co.uk/album.htm

the actual song is just called Killing Me. I quoted the 'this is' from the lyrics which I then repeated in the body of my message. I'm not going to footnote it or reference it though. So MLA and APA can suck it!

thank you skeek.

if no one else goes with this thread, can i turn it into a "skeek the wonderboy recommends screaming flower cool and interesting songs to download because he has such stupendous taste and listens to bands flower has never heard of but would like to" thread?

*downloading sample*

plagiarize this!!!!

In his seventh play "A wanderment through the Banyan Trees" William Shakespeare introduces elements of absurdist theatre that would not reappear until hundreds of years later with the birth of Celine Dion whose inexplicable appearance and success perplex even the most constipated of critics. She's so skinny when she was born her mom thought she was a toothbrush! In the play an elegaically inclined spider monkey named Hansifranz exfoliates upon the meaning of colonialism with a large hook-shaped pole-arm. After this becomes tiresome and the audience leaves, the remaining actors suggest batting a bouncy ball back and forth across an elephant's elevated behind. This surprises Alfred: "Lord! Tennis on monday?". After the dust has settled, meegannie trips on the tail of a small weasel curled up in the fragrant puddle of sun.

Well thank you Screaming flower and good on ya! it seems that no one cares much about the music I talk about here. The whole album by Slovo is really quite good, I'm in fact listening to it right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom