this is a warning, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
could you grumpy old farts just allow armageddon to happen already? stop trying to hinder the inevitable with all this hullabaloo about etiquette, mmm-orals, accountability, sound rationale, logic, etc.!

bottom line is, i just waxed and had my nails done for Jesus' return NEXT WEEK. don't fuck up my plans!

plus, who cares about oil dependency and soaring gas prices as long as the Holy One doesn't require it to move to and fro?

could you grumpy old farts just allow armageddon to happen already? stop trying to hinder the inevitable with all this hullabaloo about etiquette, mmm-orals, accountability, sound rationale, logic, etc.!

bottom line is, i just waxed and had my nails done for Jesus' return NEXT WEEK. don't fuck up my plans!

plus, who cares about oil dependency and soaring gas prices as long as the Holy One doesn't require it to move to and fro?

youtube it or it didn't happen.

Since sicy has to merge all my threads into a super 'stuff kieran posted' thread, there seems little point in me sharing new insights with you just at present.

Like duh. Your threads are all the same "post SOMETHING guyzz!1!! Post anything something!!11SS"

well, Sicy, what if I post something, for a change?

What then? And you know I could post something, it's just it might not be a something that the denziens of Lemonade Stand would, you know, love.

If you ask me, he's come to epitomize the haughty, stuck-up Eurobastards that looks down on Americans just because we've made a conscious choice to customize the English language to our liking. If he ever comes 'round to our neighborhood with that attitude, he'll surely get his ass hospitalized (and/or sodomized)!

That's a very unconventional way to prove someone wrong. Should a gentleman or gentlewomen arrive within my vicinity and be a purveyor of such an opinion I would never acquiesce to the irrational need for violence. I would defend myself with knowledge and wisdom. I would take no joy or feel I have won the battle by striking my opressor around the head until he falls into death's lugubrious hands.

That's a very unconventional way to prove someone wrong. Should a gentleman or gentlewomen arrive within my vicinity and be a purveyor of such an opinion I would never acquiesce to the irrational need for violence. I would defend myself with knowledge and wisdom. I would take no joy or feel I have won the battle by striking my opressor around the head until he falls into death's lugubrious hands.

:beeeelch: count please. the only count of any relevance to me lives on sesame street.

...123 count ... batty, batty, batty bat ... 123 count ...

The only Count that matters:

count_dooku.jpg

What about Chocula? Duckula? Dracula? Blackula? ... okay, Blackula wasn't a count, but still.

nope. just for your information, frankenberry was my main man in the mornings. frankenberry + an extra large pixie stick (to flavor) + strawberry milk = a spaztacular start to the day (thanks mom and dad for facilitating that nutritional advantage over my peers :heart:)

CountChoculaGoesToHollywood2-1.jpg

Makes you wonder how words came to be and all. Don't you think? Kinda like how a child at school tries to convince everyone that they should now be called by the nickname "muffin" because they really want to stand out. I wonder who came up with certain words that I use on a regular basis and tried to infiltrate the english language with their creations. Are bees just overweight wasps?

Back
Top Bottom