this is a warning, guys. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-10-2008, 05:37 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 12:00 AM
gibson girl, i really think you and i should become daters.
__________________

__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 11:00 PM
as long as I can continue to say "aluminum" instead of the utterly ridiculous, extra-syllabled, "aluminium"
__________________

__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 05:50 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomerang96 View Post
gibson girl, i really think you and i should become daters.
I'm totally doing the flirt smiley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfulgirl View Post
as long as I can continue to say "aluminum" instead of the utterly ridiculous, extra-syllabled, "aluminium"
No. And while we're on the subject of chemical elements, it's "sulphur," not "sulfur."
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 06:18 PM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GibsonGirl View Post
I'm totally doing the flirt smiley!
excellent. i'm glad i made a new blog with a reference to you in it... if anyone deserved it today, it was you.

if i met you in a bar, i'd definitely give you a few quarters towards your next drink. i want you to know that.
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 02:00 AM
I only drink expensive red wine. You might have to up that offer to a few toonies.
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Mrs. Garrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pig farming in Bolivia
Posts: 7,220
Local Time: 12:00 AM
camnesiac, would you like to see my arse?

__________________
Mrs. Garrison is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #22
I serve MacPhisto
 
unforgettableFOXfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,053
Local Time: 01:00 AM
The only reason I'm at all happy about Canada jumping on the football bandwagon with the Toronto FC, is because it means the availability of the chip butty* is bound to increase.


*: french fries** in a sandwich for ease of consumption and decrease of mess and garbage.

**: freedom fries
__________________
unforgettableFOXfire is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #23
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:00 AM
this is quite possibly the best thread ever.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #24
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 01:00 AM
Sorry, I was on my cell phone with my neighbor. Can someone do me a favor and inform me of what's been going on here?
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #25
I serve MacPhisto
 
TripThruUreWires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: prettiest mess you've ever seen
Posts: 1,135
Local Time: 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Sorry, I was on my cell phone with my neighbor. Can someone do me a favor and inform me of what's been going on here?
As far as I can gather, Zoomerang is hatin' on Americans' supposed perversion of the English language ... 'cause apparently, he ain't know how to appreciate a lil' variety or flavor in his stuffy world.

His pompous ass would rather try and re-program our "inferior" linguistic behaviors and speech patterns, spelling, etc. to conform to the Queen's English.

If you ask me, he's come to epitomize the haughty, stuck-up Eurobastards that looks down on Americans just because we've made a conscious choice to customize the English language to our liking. If he ever comes 'round to our neighborhood with that attitude, he'll surely get his ass hospitalized (and/or sodomized)!

The sad part is, a lot of folks here have lined up in order to stroke his already bloated ego by reaffirming his stance on the matter. Except Redrocks, who seems to have randomized the issue at hand by bringing up the aspect of pronunciation--I don't know what that's about.

Finally, Zoomerang had sunk to all-time low by centering his predatory focus on poor Gibsongirl. In fact, I think he may want to "color" with her (that's a "Sex in the City" reference, hehe, in case you haven't seen the movie in theaters yet). He says he'd like to take her out on a date and spend a few quarters on her, but, shizat, I highly doubt playa could write a check out for a dime without bouncing it.

Hope I've managed to catch you up things.
__________________
TripThruUreWires is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 04:17 AM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
hardyharhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Out Californy-way
Posts: 8,403
Local Time: 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripThruUreWires View Post
As far as I can gather, Zoomerang is hatin' on Americans' supposed perversion of the English language ... 'cause apparently, he ain't know how to appreciate a lil' variety or flavor in his stuffy world.

His pompous ass would rather try and re-program our "inferior" linguistic behaviors and speech patterns, spelling, etc. to conform to the Queen's English.

If you ask me, he's come to epitomize the haughty, stuck-up Eurobastards that looks down on Americans just because we've made a conscious choice to customize the English language to our liking. If he ever comes 'round to our neighborhood with that attitude, he'll surely get his ass hospitalized (and/or sodomized)!

The sad part is, a lot of folks here have lined up in order to stroke his already bloated ego by reaffirming his stance on the matter. Except Redrocks, who seems to have randomized the issue at hand by bringing up the aspect of pronunciation--I don't know what that's about.

Finally, Zoomerang had sunk to all-time low by centering his predatory focus on poor Gibsongirl. In fact, I think he may want to "color" with her (that's a "Sex in the City" reference, hehe, in case you haven't seen the movie in theaters yet). He says he'd like to take her out on a date and spend a few quarters on her, but, shizat, I highly doubt playa could write a check out for a dime without bouncing it.

Hope I've managed to catch you up things.




Be careful GG, it was the anal reference that caught his attention
__________________
hardyharhar is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #27
I serve MacPhisto
 
unforgettableFOXfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,053
Local Time: 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripThruUreWires View Post
write a check

I believe you mean 'cheque'. He couldn't write out a cheque for a dime without bouncing it -- or rather, without it bouncing. You oughtn't end a sentence with a preposition.
__________________
unforgettableFOXfire is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #28
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 11:00 PM
Trip!
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #29
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripThruUreWires View Post
As far as I can gather, Zoomerang is hatin' on Americans' supposed perversion of the English language ... 'cause apparently, he ain't know how to appreciate a lil' variety or flavor in his stuffy world.

His pompous ass would rather try and re-program our "inferior" linguistic behaviors and speech patterns, spelling, etc. to conform to the Queen's English.

If you ask me, he's come to epitomize the haughty, stuck-up Eurobastards that looks down on Americans just because we've made a conscious choice to customize the English language to our liking. If he ever comes 'round to our neighborhood with that attitude, he'll surely get his ass hospitalized (and/or sodomized)!

The sad part is, a lot of folks here have lined up in order to stroke his already bloated ego by reaffirming his stance on the matter. Except Redrocks, who seems to have randomized the issue at hand by bringing up the aspect of pronunciation--I don't know what that's about.

Finally, Zoomerang had sunk to all-time low by centering his predatory focus on poor Gibsongirl. In fact, I think he may want to "color" with her (that's a "Sex in the City" reference, hehe, in case you haven't seen the movie in theaters yet). He says he'd like to take her out on a date and spend a few quarters on her, but, shizat, I highly doubt playa could write a check out for a dime without bouncing it.

Hope I've managed to catch you up things.
And it's not as if my question was really just a lead in to Zoomy ranting or anything. Well done.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 06-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #30
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,838
Local Time: 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripThruUreWires View Post
write a check out for a dime without bouncing it.
Fail. (etc)
__________________

__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com