this is a warning, guys. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2008, 05:37 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:00 AM
gibson girl, i really think you and i should become daters.

Old 06-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:00 PM
as long as I can continue to say "aluminum" instead of the utterly ridiculous, extra-syllabled, "aluminium"

Old 06-10-2008, 05:50 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomerang96 View Post
gibson girl, i really think you and i should become daters.
I'm totally doing the flirt smiley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfulgirl View Post
as long as I can continue to say "aluminum" instead of the utterly ridiculous, extra-syllabled, "aluminium"
No. And while we're on the subject of chemical elements, it's "sulphur," not "sulfur."
Old 06-10-2008, 06:18 PM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GibsonGirl View Post
I'm totally doing the flirt smiley!
excellent. i'm glad i made a new blog with a reference to you in it... if anyone deserved it today, it was you.

if i met you in a bar, i'd definitely give you a few quarters towards your next drink. i want you to know that.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:00 AM
I only drink expensive red wine. You might have to up that offer to a few toonies.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

camnesiac, would you like to see my arse?

Old 06-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #22
I serve MacPhisto

Local Time: 01:00 AM
The only reason I'm at all happy about Canada jumping on the football bandwagon with the Toronto FC, is because it means the availability of the chip butty* is bound to increase.

*: french fries** in a sandwich for ease of consumption and decrease of mess and garbage.

**: freedom fries
Old 06-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #23
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

this is quite possibly the best thread ever.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #24
Blue Crack Supplier

Sorry, I was on my cell phone with my neighbor. Can someone do me a favor and inform me of what's been going on here?
Old 06-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #25
I serve MacPhisto

Local Time: 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Sorry, I was on my cell phone with my neighbor. Can someone do me a favor and inform me of what's been going on here?
As far as I can gather, Zoomerang is hatin' on Americans' supposed perversion of the English language ... 'cause apparently, he ain't know how to appreciate a lil' variety or flavor in his stuffy world.

His pompous ass would rather try and re-program our "inferior" linguistic behaviors and speech patterns, spelling, etc. to conform to the Queen's English.

If you ask me, he's come to epitomize the haughty, stuck-up Eurobastards that looks down on Americans just because we've made a conscious choice to customize the English language to our liking. If he ever comes 'round to our neighborhood with that attitude, he'll surely get his ass hospitalized (and/or sodomized)!

The sad part is, a lot of folks here have lined up in order to stroke his already bloated ego by reaffirming his stance on the matter. Except Redrocks, who seems to have randomized the issue at hand by bringing up the aspect of pronunciation--I don't know what that's about.

Finally, Zoomerang had sunk to all-time low by centering his predatory focus on poor Gibsongirl. In fact, I think he may want to "color" with her (that's a "Sex in the City" reference, hehe, in case you haven't seen the movie in theaters yet). He says he'd like to take her out on a date and spend a few quarters on her, but, shizat, I highly doubt playa could write a check out for a dime without bouncing it.

Hope I've managed to catch you up things.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:17 AM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripThruUreWires View Post
As far as I can gather, Zoomerang is hatin' on Americans' supposed perversion of the English language ... 'cause apparently, he ain't know how to appreciate a lil' variety or flavor in his stuffy world.

His pompous ass would rather try and re-program our "inferior" linguistic behaviors and speech patterns, spelling, etc. to conform to the Queen's English.

If you ask me, he's come to epitomize the haughty, stuck-up Eurobastards that looks down on Americans just because we've made a conscious choice to customize the English language to our liking. If he ever comes 'round to our neighborhood with that attitude, he'll surely get his ass hospitalized (and/or sodomized)!

The sad part is, a lot of folks here have lined up in order to stroke his already bloated ego by reaffirming his stance on the matter. Except Redrocks, who seems to have randomized the issue at hand by bringing up the aspect of pronunciation--I don't know what that's about.

Finally, Zoomerang had sunk to all-time low by centering his predatory focus on poor Gibsongirl. In fact, I think he may want to "color" with her (that's a "Sex in the City" reference, hehe, in case you haven't seen the movie in theaters yet). He says he'd like to take her out on a date and spend a few quarters on her, but, shizat, I highly doubt playa could write a check out for a dime without bouncing it.

Be careful GG, it was the anal reference that caught his attention
Old 06-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #27
I serve MacPhisto

Quote:
write a check

I believe you mean 'cheque'. He couldn't write out a cheque for a dime without bouncing it -- or rather, without it bouncing. You oughtn't end a sentence with a preposition.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #28
Blue Crack Distributor

Trip!
Old 06-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #29
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

And it's not as if my question was really just a lead in to Zoomy ranting or anything. Well done.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #30
Ghost of Love

Quote:
write a check out for a dime without bouncing it.
Fail. (etc)

http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:

I'm serious, don't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you