This is a genuine....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
psychological test.

It is a story about a girl.....
While at the funeral of her own mother, :sad: she met this guy whom she did not know. :eyebrow: She thought this guy was amazing, :love: so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then. :heart: A few days later the girl killed her own sister.:macdevil:

**** Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?:scratch:

I know the answer. If you have heard this before do not say the answer I want to see who gets it right. I will tell you all what it means shortly, but the responses mean some thing so tell me what you think.

**** Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

she was nuts
did I win a prize?

I'm so confused .. but er.. maybe she killed her sister because her sister killed her mom and she thought she might kill her dream man too?

:scratch:

* not good at psychological tests. :banghead: :crack:

Uhm i have a few answers-:huh:

-The girl who was in love was jealous of her sister

-The sister was cheating on the guy the girl had fallen in love with

-The guy was actually her sister

-Her sisiter killed her mum

-she was too hasty in making decisions and falling in love so decided to kill her sister

:shrug:

tell me the answer- im intrigued!!!

Or she was a murderer and liked killing ppl and was going on a killing spree cus she liked going to funerals?! :confused:

oh oh oh or she watched too many horror movies

or or or the guy she fell in love with- she was so blinded by this guy- he made her kill the sister?!

Last edited:
ghetofabu said:

:no: shhhhh. Don't tell I wanna see some answers first. I may just PM the people who did try and give them the answer.

The guy was her mothers partner who she never met

*waits for more answers* If you do really try I will send you the PM, but there is a reason why I am not giving it out. *pokes Sicy, LM, and Salome*:macdevil:

:confused: I would try and make a few guesses but a lot of them have been done! This is soooo confusing, does anyone know the answer yet? lol

OK, here are some of the things I thought it could be. Some are the same as other people's, but this is what came into my head when I first read it -

- Her sister was in, or started, a relationship with this guy, and she got mad

- Her sister killed her Mother and she wanted revenge

- It was an accident eg. car crash or something

- the guy hypnotised/brainwashed her and told her to kill her sister

- Her sister tried to kill her first, and she was acting in self defence

- Her sister killed the guy sometime after the funeral

- Her sister was on life support and was brain dead so she had to pull the plug :sad: (maybe she was in a car crash with her Mum)

- her sister had committed some crime and was going to be killed by the electric chair and by some bizzarre twist of fate her job was to turn the chair on

- She was a police officer and her sister was involved in an armed robbery or something like that, and was about to shoot her so she shot first

I'll stop now, or I'll start coming up with some real crazy stuff :laugh: :dance:

Bonochick said:
This "test" is just an urban legend. I read about it at Snopes not long ago.

I came up with all those answers and now I read this :rolleyes:

weeelllll since some one says it is fake

here is the answer.

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you.
If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance.

FYI I like the new smilie :coocoo: :arrow: :lol: :up:

Back
Top Bottom