This irks me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
We had 10 inches of snow last nite. The radio and tv reports every damn school in the area is closed, but my girlfriend and myself are still going to work, along w/ almost everyone else. It's so dangerous out that the children must be protected, but as for the rest of us, well, it's ok if you get smashed up and hurt, just not the children. :mad:

we have 25cm of snow, all the school busses except the one's in my area (cuz the person running the bus company is an a$$ hat) so i know what u mean

Last edited:
Hartford County area.

connecticuts only good because its close to good beaches (cape cod), and good skiing (vermont, nh, maine and even montreal isnt too far). other than that.... eh

StlElevation said:
Hartford County area.

connecticuts only good because its close to good beaches (cape cod), and good skiing (vermont, nh, maine and even montreal isnt too far). other than that.... eh

i'm around a half hour-ish north of you, we got about 6 or 7 inches.

it just stopped snowing like 10 minutes ago. it had stopped around noon but really picked up again after that.

oh yeah, ct is also good for when u2 goes on tour... able to see them in boston, new yaawk, new jersey, hartford, albany, montreal, providence....

StlElevation said:
it just stopped snowing like 10 minutes ago. it had stopped around noon but really picked up again after that.

oh yeah, ct is also good for when u2 goes on tour... able to see them in boston, new yaawk, new jersey, hartford, albany, montreal, providence....
Rhode Island's good for the same reasons. :wink:

We got maybe 6 inches here, but I'm pretty close to the water and the city. Further inland they got more than 10 inches. It's been at least flurrying all day.

MrBrau1 said:
We had 10 inches of snow last nite. The radio and tv reports every damn school in the area is closed, but my girlfriend and myself are still going to work, along w/ almost everyone else. It's so dangerous out that the children must be protected, but as for the rest of us, well, it's ok if you get smashed up and hurt, just not the children. :mad:

I've mentioned that before, too, to my parents when they gripe about having to go out in snowy weather. And they said that unfortunately, adults can't take the day off because a lot of them have jobs that still need to keep going during bad weather-police and ambulance people need to be out to help those who are stranded or who've crashed (course, if everyone was home instead of driving, that wouldn't be a problem...), and hospital people will have to still work because of emergencies and stuff involving people who are there for some serious reason or other...and so on and so forth.

All the schools were closed in our area the last two days as well due to the storm when it came through here, so my sister and I spent the two days just hanging out at home, watching T.V., listening to music, etc. My dad said that we have about a foot or so of snow outside. And it's not going to warm up anytime soon, so that snow's here to stay for a while. And we have a chance of more wintery weather this weekend and next week.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom