This cracks me up lol!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Dough Boy is survived by his wife- Play Dough, two children- John Dough and Jane Dough, who currently has a bun in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

Dough Boy is to be buried in a lightly greased coffin. Expected at his funeral services are close friends Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, The California Raisins, Betty Crocker, The Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. Although not there yet, the mortuary is already inundated with flours of all kinds.

Aunt Jemina issued a statement of condolence to the family immediately stating Dough Boy was a man who "never knew just how much he was kneaded."

Dough Boy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with numerous turnovers. He was never considered a smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flakey at times he still, as a crusty old man, was considered a roll model for millions.

Services will be held Thursday at 3:50 for approximately 25-30 minutes.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
One4U2...you need to come over here now and wipe off all the Earl Grey that got sprayed all over the monitor.... :laugh:

I wasn't expecting that!

:lmao:

That is a classic!

here in the "Xenaversity" (what the f**Ck?? :laugh: ) with Xena and Gabriel during Minneapolis Gay Pride

p2k-doughboy.jpg

:ohmy:

:reject: I'm scared. Someone hold me.

(people in costumes where you can't see their faces disturb me...i think it's an actual phobia...i don't know what you'd call it...maybe it's in the HTDDAB booklet....)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom