This could be the best year of cinema in the 21st century thus far.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2007?

• Best year this century? Try best year since Jesus invented the eyeball!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spot on assessment Lance. I love you more than you'll ever know.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Yeah, it looks pretty damn good, but you haven't quite convinced me yet. :der:

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Best year this century? Try worst. Douchebag.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Lance, you are a disgrace to humanity. I'd rather gargle my own excrement than watch any of those f

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

I have always thought the movie should have ended after the kid and his bear are abandoned by his mom. Ending like that would have been incredibly powerful. The movie after that is a mixed bag for me.

My favorite part of that movie is when the robotic bear says "I am not a toy." That always struck me because grown ups don't understand what stuffed animals mean to a child. They aren't just a toy.

Yeah, it should've ended sooner, but it's still a great film, I think.

I think he's saying that he wants to fuck the Louvre. I don't know.

Come to think of it, the word "louvre" does sound like something you'd want to get up on. I mean, with a spelling like that, it's practically asking for it.

Mmm-hmm. Keep lookin' at me with that pyramid.

eur_erco_louvre_glas_intro_1_0.jpg

Come to think of it, the word "louvre" does sound like something you'd want to get up on. I mean, with a spelling like that, it's practically asking for it.

Mmm-hmm. Keep lookin' at me with that pyramid.

eur_erco_louvre_glas_intro_1_0.jpg

This post, for whatever reason, makes me wish Mad1 was in here.

She mentioned that she does not drink in the wine thread. That left me gobsmacked.

There should be no more drinking allowed in the superthreads.

I would dare to say that random gobbledygook presented as "hilarious drunk posting" is a lot more annoying than many, many things on this site. In my oh-so-humble opinion.

There. I said it.

It wasn't, actually. Just an explanation as to why I stopped popping into the superthreads. ;)

Not that anyone cares. I was just thinking it, and saw an opening to get it out there in the open. Hidden in another thread altogether.

I hate drunkposting... a lot. I've been superthreading a lot less recently.

It can be amusing from time to time. But when it's a different person doing it every day, and they are only posting things to basically say "LO0k howwww drnk iammm!!!!!!!eleven!!!" ... it gets old very quickly.

But ANYWAY.

It can be amusing from time to time. But when it's a different person doing it every day, and they are only posting things to basically say "LO0k howwww drnk iammm!!!!!!!eleven!!!" ... it gets old very quickly.

But ANYWAY.

That's what I meant. Dalton's brand of coherent drunkposting is always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom