This band sucks and I feel sorry for them because

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
they have some good meanings to their songs.
They just suck.
the music sucks.
and the lyrics suck...
but the ideas behind the lyrics are good.
For example,
the song about rich people complaining.
they want us to steal their money.
good idea.
or the song about girls don't like guys unless they have money and cars, etc.
these are all good topics....
the band just can't make decent songs out of them.
work on the music.
work on the actual lyrics.

Questions?
Comments?
anyone feel free to attack me if you disagree.

I was talking about Good Charlotte.

discuss.:|

I think if you remove the make up, tatoos, and retail punk clothing they are in fact members of n'sync, backstreet boys, and NKOTB.

That one dude's makeup (Benji?) really annoys me. But I suppose I have better things to worry about.

hmmm Their songs get stuck in my head! i totally agree about the subjects of their songs being good its just like they haven't followed through with good enough lyrics and music! the lyrics make me laugh though which i guess is a good thing...

hate.
loathe.
despise.

but i'm thinking that they're not as bad as simple plan. wait...do ythey try to cover good punk songs like bad religion's "american jesus"? oc sif tehy do tehy're just as bad...maybe worse...

Good Charlotte doesn't bother me. I find their songs catchy, and I enjoyed watching them perform on SNL. They seemed like they were trying to do a good job, and I can appreciate that.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I think if you remove the make up, tatoos, and retail punk clothing they are in fact members of n'sync, backstreet boys, and NKOTB.

bbnod.gif

I can't get into them, either. Their music just does nothing for me.

And I've seen that "All Things Rock" show that two of the guys from that band host.

They get very annoying after a while. They start reminding me of that Jesse Camp guy that used to be on MTV after a while (who I could not stand).

I mean, I don't care if people like 'em-that's their preference, whatever.

I just don't care for them at all.

Angela

girls don't like boys they only like cars and money..

such profound lyrics!!

i just don't like them because i am not a teenager.

i'm 26 and when i was a teenager i listened to old school punk like minor threat and black flag, sure, it wasn't from my era, but at least it was still relavent.

arw9797 said:
I've heard of them but I've never heard their music....and I'm guessing that's probably a good thing.

it is a good thing. like your sig. as mofo likes to say, nice. like ice.

Back
Top Bottom