This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
So far we've been to:

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska, Alaska
- Sexy Peak, Idaho
- Fucking, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Wetwang, England
- Cunter, Switzerland
- Bastard Township, Ontario
- Useless Loop, Western Australia
- Tea, South Dakota
- Giggleswick, England
- Whakapapa (pronounced "Fuck a Papa"), New Zealand, aka Incest
- Jen's Room, Lamethreadlocation, Geelong
- Twatt, Shetland
- Fingringhoe, Essex
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Orange Free State, South Africa
- Middle Intercourse Island
- Disneyland, America bitches
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec

Now it's located within this baby's glorious photoshopped mustache:

babycharlotte4ix0.jpg

Special thanks to Daniel Day-Lewis, for your terrific facial hair and being the third revelation.

There's a special level of drunken retardation here that blows my mind.

Something only matched by Gabe's U2 cover band.

Suck on these stats:

the tourist 181
KhanadaRhodes 158
Axver 144
LemonMelon 108
phillyfan26 104
unico 86
coolian2 62
Screwtape2 52
Dalton 37
LemonMacPhisto 30
The Sad Punk 18
gvox 18
gluey 17
onebloodonelife 11
Irishteen 9
phanan 9
mysterious_jen 8
RavenBlue 6
BonoManiac 2
RegularBonoFan 2
bono_212 1

I am ready to unveil my Desert Island 5 playlist:

Monolithic Eyeball of The Silmarillion - "Nocturnal Phase (Night) pt. 6" (39:46) - Phoenix Ascension
Octavium - "Sounds Of Silence" (37:51) - TH15 15 P3RM4N3NC3
Ue˜Ú - "Góð Söngur" (34:24) - Gaman að kynnast þér
Haimerej - "Basement Ravings" (38:41) - Basement Recordings 1968-1982

Does that sound too fake?

LemonMelon said:
I am ready to unveil my Desert Island 5 playlist:

Monolithic Eyeball of The Silmarillion - "Nocturnal Phase (Night) pt. 6" (39:46) - Phoenix Ascension
Octavium - "Sounds Of Silence" (37:51) - TH15 15 P3RM4N3NC3
Ue˜Ú - "Góð Söngur" (34:24) - Gaman að kynnast þér
Haimerej - "Basement Ravings" (38:41) - Basement Recordings 1968-1982

Does that sound too fake?

I see no problem in it. But dude, I kid you not when I say the same thought popped into my mind during Midsummer Night's Dream rehearsals today.

If you say it's from some Eastern European country and/or the Midwest and provide enough information, it's pretty solid.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I see no problem in it. But dude, I kid you not when I say the same thought popped into my mind during Midsummer Night's Dream rehearsals today.

If you say it's from some Eastern European country and/or the Midwest and provide enough information, it's pretty solid.

I wouldn't be surprised if we've all thought of this before. I'm just the only one to have the time to do it I suppose. :lol:

With myspace pages, album art, and a perfectly honest paragraph, it will pass with no trouble.

Don't forget the atmosphere. It's crucial in the success of any Eastern bloc black progressive metal band.

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:
Don't forget the atmosphere. It's crucial in the success of any Eastern bloc black progressive metal band.

I'm going to have to come up with some vague, half-assed concept that makes no sense as well.

Haimerej is The Velvet Underground in their prime and a bunch of old hippies soldered together.

LemonMelon said:

I'm going to have to come up with some vague, half-assed concept that makes no sense as well.

Haimerej is The Velvet Underground in their prime and a bunch of old hippies soldered together.

It's all about flow, Jojo.

On a related note, I got a cool concept for another DI list, but I'm debating whether or not to work on it now while this one's still going on. I want to give these lists my full listening time, but don't want to wait too long to work on something before I lose the inspiration.

Either way, I'm moving toward disowning my DI 4 entry and making sure the better playlists in the group make it through.

LemonMacPhisto said:

It's all about flow, Jojo.

On a related note, I got a cool concept for another DI list, but I'm debating whether or not to work on it now while this one's still going on. I want to give these lists my full listening time, but don't want to wait too long to work on something before I lose the inspiration.

Either way, I'm moving toward disowning my DI 4 entry and making sure the better playlists in the group make it through.

You hate your list now? Don't disown it. It's a fine list; it's just that people were a bit skeptical of the sources that you took the music from is all. Nothing wrong with the music itself, however.

Basically, I'm doing this fake list thing because folks (myself included) take the competition far too seriously and need a laugh. :D My goal is to win just one match.

LemonMacPhisto said:
There's a special level of drunken retardation here that blows my mind.

Something only matched by Gabe's U2 cover band.

Suck on these stats:

the tourist 181
KhanadaRhodes 158
Axver 144
LemonMelon 108
phillyfan26 104
unico 86
coolian2 62
Screwtape2 52
Dalton 37
LemonMacPhisto 30
The Sad Punk 18
gvox 18
gluey 17
onebloodonelife 11
Irishteen 9
phanan 9
mysterious_jen 8
RavenBlue 6
BonoManiac 2
RegularBonoFan 2
bono_212 1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LemonMelon said:

You hate your list now? Don't disown it. It's a fine list; it's just that people were a bit skeptical of the sources that you took the music from is all. Nothing wrong with the music itself, however.

Basically, I'm doing this fake list thing because folks (myself included) take the competition far too seriously and need a laugh. :D My goal is to win just one match.

I don't hate the list, it's still fun to listen to, but I do feel that others in our group put more time into it and made superior lists. Plus, seeing other people succeed instead of the same few people give others more incentive to join next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom