This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMP joins Andrew in having his thread-making rights revoked.

This doesn't even get to go on the lists of locations we've been to. This is just dumb.

Also, hey folks! :wave:

I think I have spent roughly 2 of the last 24 hours both at home and awake. Perhaps a new record. I feel so social. It's been nice.

Oh, I am definitely picspamming this thing.

I need to upload some more photos. I'm sure I've a shitload from my recent trips to New Zealand that might be more interesting than just more tram shots.

From when i flew on Jetstar a few years back

100_1278.jpg

mysterious_jen said:
and yeah, this thread WTF ?

i will pick spam if i can load the photos from last nite off th enew camera . give me time , im finally starting to fall in a heap .

I fear what this picspamming may hold for me! :lol:

Some of the countryside in a small valley behind my hometown.

s640x480

A railway, or more to the point a trolleyway, used to run down here. It's an old wharf in Motueka on the western side of Tasman Bay at the north end of the South Island.

s640x480

bono_man2002 said:
How was U2:3D guys?

Don't ask me, I saw U2 2D! :lol:

(My weird-as-hell vision fucked me over.)

The sound quality is really quite excellent and it's edited together very well. I hope Hamish Hamilton has seen it.

Axver said:

Don't ask me, I saw U2 2D! :lol:

(My weird-as-hell vision fucked me over.)

The sound quality is really quite excellent and it's edited together very well. I hope Hamish Hamilton has seen it.

:lol:

Awesome. Maybe Hamish Hamilton sees the world in 3D anyways.

I have matchbox twenty tomorrow night, u2:3d saturday arvo and going to the footy on sunday :rockon:

This is just a random part of Raumati Marine Gardens, beachside parkland in my hometown.

s640x480

coolian2 said:

We safely made it to the Gold Coast.

Crazy part - the interior was nicer than the Air NZ plane i'd flown to Sydney on

I'm trying to decide what's worse: the plane disintegrating, or making it to the Gold Coast. I have to book a flight there sometime this evening too. :|

Interior of a Wellington train, an EM class electric multiple unit.

New Zealand's railways have a very small loading gauge. The trains feel absolutely tiny inside compared to Melbourne trains.

s640x480

And here's the train shown in the previous two photos arriving at Paraparaumu station north of Wellington.

s640x480

A fishing contest of some description at Raumati Beach.

s640x480

In the distance are Pukerua Bay (where Peter Jackson's from) and Mana Island.

bono_man2002 said:

MY GOD ITS HIDEOUS!!!!

But the guy in the photo is alright :wink:

It's less hideous than the post I'm quoting!

The guy making the post is pretty hideous too. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom