This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain scruncher of the day:

We're here simply as a product of the universe trying to understand itself. If the universe wasn't trying to understand itself, we wouldn't be here. And hence, we're aware of the universe's existence. Does that then make the universe itself self-aware?

:scratch: These are the kind of thoughts I have when I'm home alone and things are slow.

RegularBonoFan said:
Brain scruncher of the day:

We're here simply as a product of the universe trying to understand itself. If the universe wasn't trying to understand itself, we wouldn't be here. And hence, we're aware of the universe's existence. Does that then make the universe itself self-aware?

:scratch: These are the kind of thoughts I have when I'm home alone and things are slow.

If you believe that we are created simply for the good of the universe, then I suppose that would be true. :scratch:

Scary thing is, I wasn't stoned or drunk when I thought of that. :yikes:

LemonMelon said:
Was the thought a product of previous forays into existentialism, or a one-time occurrence?
Yeah. I've been studying astronomy and seeing how it applies to other aspects of life, specifically philosophy. That is rather existential, isn't it?

RegularBonoFan said:
Yeah. I've been studying astronomy and seeing how it applies to other aspects of life, specifically philosophy. That is rather existential, isn't it?

So, question, you believe astrology has merit?

I'm honestly not sure myself. :scratch:

Not Astrology, Zodiac signs and such. Astronomy. Supernovae and black holes and exosolar planetary systems. The Oort cloud, the Kupier Belt, comest and asteroids. Nerdy stuff.

I'm having a shit day. :( Someone cheer me up. Thank god the kids are in bed now......they've been pure torture today

Once again, random comment to Axver:

Saw your response in the other thread, and I found that setlist when I searched interference, and told them about it, thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom