This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread - Page 49 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-10-2008, 02:03 PM   #721
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 02:48 AM
I'M BACK

well, I am back on my new mac, btw did you know there's a widget that automatically adds lyrics to your itunes song that's playing? and one that you can use to dl youtube videos (read: u2 videos) to your ipod. anyway, I'm not totally back, cause i have this little thesis to write in the next month, but I am back on the internetz on my spiffy new machine
__________________

__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:03 PM   #722
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Which three have you listened to?
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #723
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek
I'M BACK

well, I am back on my new mac, btw did you know there's a widget that automatically adds lyrics to your itunes song that's playing? and one that you can use to dl youtube videos (read: u2 videos) to your ipod. anyway, I'm not totally back, cause i have this little thesis to write in the next month, but I am back on the internetz on my spiffy new machine
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #724
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Vazza, thanks to your computer dying, I'm further ahead of you in posts than I've been since you were brand new.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #725
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Which three have you listened to?
Khan, LJT, pfan
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #726
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 02:48 AM
A few more things.

1) EITS was fucking phenomenal. So was the boy I brought with me. I'm having a lot of fun.

2) We need to go back to the ground rules for thread locations. They have to be real places, preferably with wikipedia pages we can rip off for the description, but either way with some sort of substantiation that they are real.

3) mac keyboards and touchpads (hehehe) are hard to get used to.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #727
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek
I'M BACK

well, I am back on my new mac, btw did you know there's a widget that automatically adds lyrics to your itunes song that's playing? and one that you can use to dl youtube videos (read: u2 videos) to your ipod. anyway, I'm not totally back, cause i have this little thesis to write in the next month, but I am back on the internetz on my spiffy new machine
for macs
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #728
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Vazza, thanks to your computer dying, I'm further ahead of you in posts than I've been since you were brand new.
well, i also have a thesis. and you're a far bigger postwhore than me.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #729
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek

2) We need to go back to the ground rules for thread locations. They have to be real places, preferably with wikipedia pages we can rip off for the description, but either way with some sort of substantiation that they are real
All but this and Jen's room HAVE been.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:09 PM   #730
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


well, i also have a thesis. and you're a far bigger postwhore than me.
I disagree--you've skipped far more school to post on interference and had many sleepless nights.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:09 PM   #731
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phanan


Khan, LJT, pfan
Ahhh, I see. Of those I think I liked PFan's the best.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #732
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 02:48 AM
i need to reiterate in size 12 font,

THIS THREAD LOCATION BLOWS HARDER THAN HURRICANE KATRINA












too soon?
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #733
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist


All but this and Jen's room HAVE been.
yeah disneyworld is the 3rd lamest thread on our list but it did at least follow the rules.

ax thinks fenway was lame too, but i disagree.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:11 PM   #734
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek
i need to reiterate in size 12 font,

THIS THREAD LOCATION BLOWS HARDER THAN HURRICANE KATRINA












too soon?
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:11 PM   #735
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


yeah disneyworld is the 3rd lamest thread on our list but it did at least follow the rules.

ax thinks fenway was lame too, but i disagree.
Disneyworld wasn't a location.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com