This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do i have to like post every random picture i own or something? i don't photograph trams like dr. dré. i did take pics of the mississippi river last weekend since it was flooding, but that's not interesting.

I have an entire flickr account filled with pictures I'm using for an album sleeve. Most of them taken last Saturday.

I was PM'd by Sicy for a number of reasons earlier today, and I really just am doing it to resist the temptation of calling a certain EYKIW poster out.

Quite frankly, every post I've made to her has been much lighter than I wanted them to be, but it's not fair to the mods to have to hear bitching about my posts, so I'm stopping totally.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooh, neato. i use my flickr for retarded shit.

It's a cool site, isn't it? I don't have much need for it (I'm more into photobucket), but it's good for archiving full projects like that.

LemonMelon said:

You really should have tried to pwn her one more time before locking her out.

But that's just my way.

Well, when you've been told not to, it's much harder. :wink:

And with that I'm out. Screwtape, I'll be back in about four hours, and I'll start the Bowie album poll then, barring a change in my schedule.

LemonMelon said:

See, based on the way you phrased it in that quote, can you understand why I thought you would base your ratings on whether or not you simply like the track? I really wasn't sure whether flow was a big deal to you. Glad we have that straight.

That's why Khan's list didn't get dropped really low as some of her songs I disliked. But they flowed better than other playlists with as many songs I disliked. Bono 212, for instance, had a lot of songs I disliked, but poor flow. That's why that list is ranked so low for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom