This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M BACK

well, I am back on my new mac, btw did you know there's a widget that automatically adds lyrics to your itunes song that's playing? and one that you can use to dl youtube videos (read: u2 videos) to your ipod. anyway, I'm not totally back, cause i have this little thesis to write in the next month, but I am back on the internetz on my spiffy new machine

Varitek said:
I'M BACK

well, I am back on my new mac, btw did you know there's a widget that automatically adds lyrics to your itunes song that's playing? and one that you can use to dl youtube videos (read: u2 videos) to your ipod. anyway, I'm not totally back, cause i have this little thesis to write in the next month, but I am back on the internetz on my spiffy new machine

:up:

Vazza, thanks to your computer dying, I'm further ahead of you in posts than I've been since you were brand new.

A few more things.

1) EITS was fucking phenomenal. So was the boy I brought with me. I'm having a lot of fun.

2) We need to go back to the ground rules for thread locations. They have to be real places, preferably with wikipedia pages we can rip off for the description, but either way with some sort of substantiation that they are real.

3) mac keyboards and touchpads (hehehe) are hard to get used to.

Varitek said:
I'M BACK

:up: for macs

the tourist said:
Vazza, thanks to your computer dying, I'm further ahead of you in posts than I've been since you were brand new.

well, i also have a thesis. and you're a far bigger postwhore than me.

Varitek said:

2) We need to go back to the ground rules for thread locations. They have to be real places, preferably with wikipedia pages we can rip off for the description, but either way with some sort of substantiation that they are real

All but this and Jen's room HAVE been.

Varitek said:

well, i also have a thesis. and you're a far bigger postwhore than me.

I disagree--you've skipped far more school to post on interference and had many sleepless nights.

Varitek said:

yeah disneyworld is the 3rd lamest thread on our list but it did at least follow the rules.

ax thinks fenway was lame too, but i disagree.

Disneyworld wasn't a location.

Anyway, I don't understand why people had such a problem with that. All everyone seems to fucking want to do is stupid lame random places that are "clever" and "funny" because they use vulgarities and/or suggestive bits.

hey tourist last time i was on here like 2 days ago there was a thread wehre some n00b posted off topic about vermont and boston, and i think i responded, but i don't remember what thread...could you search "vermont boston"?

the tourist said:
Anyway, I don't understand why people had such a problem with that. All everyone seems to fucking want to do is stupid lame random places that are "clever" and "funny" because they use vulgarities and/or suggestive bits.

There are other non-vulgar ones we've gone to that are just unintentionally hilarious, like Giggleswick, or the one Ax says he's taking us to next time. It's fun to come up with ridiculous place names...

the tourist said:

In general, vulgarities are funnier than locations that have no intended humor. Sorry, but it's true.

Axver said:
LMP joins Andrew in having his thread-making rights revoked.

This doesn't even get to go on the lists of locations we've been to. This is just dumb.

I just wanted to make this one. No more for me. I am sorry if I broke any rules in making a new thread though.

Oh it goes on the list, sir.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I just wanted to make this one. No more for me. I am sorry if I broke any rules in making a new thread though.

yeah i think it should go on the list too. every other thread has, i don't see why this one should be an exception.

and i thought we were going to dildo, newfoundland next? :grumpy:

LemonMelon said:

In general, vulgarities are funnier than locations that have no intended humor. Sorry, but it's true.

Why does it have to be funny?

LemonMacPhisto said:

Don't mind the people who don't like the thread. Some people take the locations too seriously. I thought the thread location was funny and any who didn't shouldn't really complain. It's just postwhoring. :wink:

Screwtape2 said:

Don't mind the people who don't like the thread. Some people take the locations too seriously. I thought the thread location was funny and any who didn't shouldn't really complain. It's just postwhoring. :wink:

I agree wholeheartedly. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom