This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
I think this might be a repost, but meh

IMG_0992.jpg

It's a repost but I don't care - it's a fucking cool shot of my second favourite city on earth. :up:

The Sad Punk said:
Argh, another lame American-chosen thread.

YES. THE AUSSIE/KIWI CONSENSUS ROLLS ON.

This one is so stupid that Ian and I are just picspamming it into oblivion so that we can go to the Moron Air Base or somewhere similar.

I took this photo of the Yarra River from Queen's Bridge. In the low light, I'm amazed it worked out this well, given my camera's total shittiness at night.

s640x480

Here's how shit my camera usually is at night. This is looking down Market Street and across Flinders Street to the railway viaduct.

I suppose you could call it arty?

s640x480

Front-on view of a W class tram on LaTrobe Street.

Fuck I love the City Circle livery.

s640x480

I'm honestly fairly impressed with this one. It was just a spur of the moment shot. I had my camera in my pocket; didn't intend to take a photo until I realised nobody else was crossing the street, so with nobody in my way, I could get the shot. I whipped out the camera and produced this as I walked past.

Here's a W class tram on LaTrobe Street coming to a halt at the Queen Street stop. It has different windows to the other W class trams I've photographed. There are a number of W class types in service - W5, W6, SW6, W7 - and I cannot visually tell them apart. But maybe the windows here are an indication? I will have to research this.

s640x480

RavenBlue said:
Not a great picture but here's your standard CN engine

traingoes.jpg

Now I can say I contributed to the pictorial postwhoring :wink:

Oooh, awesome. Thanks for sharing. :up:

Certainly brings some variety to the Aussie/Kiwi pictorial postwhoring! Where is that in Canada?

I'd love for one of you guys to take a fluke shot of Carlton by the river at night. That's an image from Melbourne that never leaves me.

I completely slept all day yesterday, my cold came back again. Didn't eat anything for almost two days, unless a butter-menthol and a bunch of pills counts. Shitty feeling when you realise you've skipped a day.

Tramway crossing sign near Melbourne Zoo. I love the effect the flash gave on the sign.

s640x480

Different kind of tramway crossing sign, near the State Netball And Hockey Centre.

s640x480

And yet another type of tramway crossing sign, this time in Royal Park beside Elliot Ave.

s640x480

Hey, Ian, something you may appreciate. This is looking across the route 55 tram in Royal Park to the hockey stadium component of the State Netball And Hockey Centre. I love how cricket and AFL gets the MCG and the Telstra Dome, while this is the best hockey can get.

s640x480

Axver said:
Hey, Ian, something you may appreciate. This is looking across the route 55 tram in Royal Park to the hockey stadium component of the State Netball And Hockey Centre. I love how cricket and AFL gets the MCG and the Telstra Dome, while this is the best hockey can get.

s640x480

:laugh:

Even the much loved by Melbourne sport of league is getting a nice new stadium!

Cool pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom