This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

No, I couldn't be bothered after seeing the lameness that is the start of this thread, but I figured it'd be a safe assumption. :wink:

And it was your birthday? Happy birthday then! :)

aww too bad. i don't remember it all, but i do remember it being funny. i think i even posted pics. but then again, i don't think you're amused by the things that amuse me :wink:

TranceEnding said:
I'm really tired too ... the daylight saving switch back really knocks me about! :huh: I'm might call it a night as well :wave:

I'll check the U23D thread for updates ... din-din's beforehand on Saturday night would be good :D

goodnight peoples :wave:

G'night Melissa! :wave:

Nice interior too

IMG_1155.jpg

unico said:

not at all! most people here do anyway. lol even my bday thread yesterday was to Mia not to unico.

cool! :lol:

im guessing lila snuck in there somewhere with a smiley...

anyway guys im out, gotta watch the footy show. :drool:

hope to see some of you on satday!

Hey, Ian, here's the first of two pictures I took at Brisbane Airport on 18/01this year that may interest you.

s640x480

And the second Brissie picture. Just after I took this, I sat back down to enjoy a hot chocolate and a 747 taxied by. Would've made for a halfway decent shot.

s640x480

COBL_04 said:
before i go... axver do you realise you are #5 on most posts of all time?? :drool:

im in the 200s somewhere.

:laugh: Wow. That's impressive...ly sad.

I was #10 when the postwhorehouse began. Since then, I've put on ~10,000 posts in 1.5 months!

Another Z3 photo. I love my Z3s. I miss when they were painted in the Met's green and yellow livery, though.

s640x480

RavenBlue said:
These threads are reminiscent of the old setlist parties :heart:

In the time it takes you to refresh, we put on four more pages of posts? :wink:

And here's a B2 tram. Much less attractive than a Z3, though they're one of the most comfortable trams on the network to ride.

s640x480

Well, I suppose if you must rip out your railway, turning it into a walkway isn't the worst thing in the world to do with the old line's route:

s640x480

This is the carpet in my place.

It is funnier than this thread's location.

s640x480

coolian2 said:
A couple of 737s. Qantas' is a pile of crap that i'm surprised hasn't fallen apart.

The Air NZ one in the background had just hauled me down the Wellington.

IMG_0773.jpg

That's a pretty cool shot.

What's so bad about the QANTAS 737?

SETLISTS!

This is El May's set; they were support for Explosions In The Sky on 16/02/08 in Melbourne.

s640x480

Axver said:

That's a pretty cool shot.

What's so bad about the QANTAS 737?

They're some of the oldest flying in the western world, and are constantly plagued by technical delays. Their on time performance is about 55%.

As much as Qantas act like they care about the NZ domestic market, i won't believe them until the bring in planes that aren't junk.

I certainly wouldn't pick them to fly across the Tasman.

coolian2 said:

They're some of the oldest flying in the western world, and are constantly plagued by technical delays. Their on time performance is about 55%.

As much as Qantas act like they care about the NZ domestic market, i won't believe them until the bring in planes that aren't junk.

I certainly wouldn't pick them to fly across the Tasman.

Ahh, right. That's pretty shit.

I never fly QANTAS, for the simple reason I fly with whoever has the cheapest airfare (besides Jetstar) and QANTAS never does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom