This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, back to killing this thread with picspam.

My grandparents have this cool little windmill thing at their place.

s640x480

TranceEnding said:
Now, what to wear??? :hmm:

:wink:

I'd love to be able to find one of my old U2 tour shirts, but I have no idea where they are

:reject:

we all had various u2 tees and jeans as standard fare.

and we rocked ! :lol:

any ideas for a proper meet up for tea rather than a rushed run would be good, put them in the u23d thread , i have to go to bed, i only got 3hrs sleep this morningbefore i went to work !

:yikes:

coolian2 said:

Yep, that's Kapiti Airport.

My childhood home is either just there on the far right, or only slightly out of the shot. Bit too hard for me to see.

mysterious_jen said:

we all had various u2 tees and jeans as standard fare.

and we rocked ! :lol:

any ideas for a proper meet up for tea rather than a rushed run would be good, put them in the u23d thread , i have to go to bed, i only got 3hrs sleep this morningbefore i went to work !

:yikes:

Well, I had suit trousers rather than jeans, but yes, we rocked. :wink:

I don't know how you're still alive on so little sleep! I got 7 hours and that was quite bad enough!

Axver said:

Yep, that's Kapiti Airport.

My childhood home is either just there on the far right, or only slightly out of the shot. Bit too hard for me to see.

Thank you for finally clearing that mystery up for me.

Here's another airport from the air. I decided i knew where it was but i've forgotten if i'd decided if it was Paraparaumu or Wanganui.

IMG_1168.jpg

unico said:

it is being propped up with a million pillows right now. it can't hold up otherwise.

What's happened? Spectacularly hungover?

coolian2 said:

Thank you for finally clearing that mystery up for me.

Here's another airport from the air. I decided i knew where it was but i've forgotten if i'd decided if it was Paraparaumu or Wanganui.

IMG_1168.jpg

Fuck, that's nearly impossible to see! All I can tell is that it's not Paraparaumu as the runway layout is different to your last picture. Beyond that, I haven't a bloody clue.

I'm really tired too ... the daylight saving switch back really knocks me about! :huh: I'm might call it a night as well :wave:

I'll check the U23D thread for updates ... din-din's beforehand on Saturday night would be good :D

goodnight peoples :wave:

Axver said:

Fuck, that's nearly impossible to see! All I can tell is that it's not Paraparaumu as the runway layout is different to your last picture. Beyond that, I haven't a bloody clue.

Yeah, the weather was fucking hopeless.

Here's the beautiful plane i took those photos from

IMG_1153a.jpg

unico said:

:lol: how'd you guess? did you read the previous thread? the unico fun starts on page 55 i think

No, I couldn't be bothered after seeing the lameness that is the start of this thread, but I figured it'd be a safe assumption. :wink:

And it was your birthday? Happy birthday then! :)

COBL_04 said:
How was the tribute band last night for anyone that went??

They were really good. Their SBS frankly sounded much better than the Elevation Tour version, and on a par with the Vertigo Tour version.

I was just delighted that they did The Unforgettable Fire.

coolian2 said:

Yeah, the weather was fucking hopeless.

Here's the beautiful plane i took those photos from

IMG_1153a.jpg

Fuck, that's a familiar sight on all levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom