This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COBL_04 said:

ooh do tell.

By the way. have you seen those elevators at parlaiment station???

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I felt sick as going up them. They look vertical.

I once just about got into a physical fight with some absolutely wasted guy in St Kilda. He tried to get money off me and wouldn't go away, so I told him to get lost and he tried to spit on me and then chased me until I managed to get on a tram before he got to it. That guy freaked me out. He looked so absolutely destroyed by some nasty drugs or something. I've never seen anyone look so much like death.

Do you mean the escalators at Parliament? Those make me fucking nauseous. I seriously have to cling to the handrail. Flagstaff and Melbourne Central aren't nearly as bad.

Does anyone, by any chance have a program that resizes photos?? I need this photo resized so i can use it as my avi.

jason.jpg

COBL_04 said:

Oh ok, sorry didn't know that. How bad is your vision??

Nearly legally blind. Albinism is actually an eye condition first and foremost that really fucks you around because you lack proper focus and pigments that aid with sight.

Axver said:

I once just about got into a physical fight with some absolutely wasted guy in St Kilda. He tried to get money off me and wouldn't go away, so I told him to get lost and he tried to spit on me and then chased me until I managed to get on a tram before he got to it. That guy freaked me out. He looked so absolutely destroyed by some nasty drugs or something. I've never seen anyone look so much like death.

Shit! Fuck that

Axver said:

Do you mean the escalators at Parliament? Those make me fucking nauseous. I seriously have to cling to the handrail. Flagstaff and Melbourne Central aren't nearly as bad.

Wow you musta been scared outta your wits, that's bad bad bad.

Yes, they're what I meant.

*shudders*

I have to take the bins out ill be right back

Morning, residents of the Daniel Day-Lewis style mustache of a young child.

I give LMP a Tommy Point for this one. Outside the box. And it all made sense when half of the Superthread was posting piss-drunk.

It's certainly better than Andrew's too efforts.

COBL_04 said:
Does anyone, by any chance have a program that resizes photos??

Surely you have MS Paint. It's quick, albeit not exactly the best.

Image --> Stretch/Skew, then just play around with the Stretch percentages. Any lower than 100 will make it smaller. Make sure you "stretch" it smaller by the same amount horizontally and vertically or it'll likely look fucked.

Then you'll probably want to save it under a new file name to keep the full size original.

Axver said:

Do you mean the escalators at Parliament? Those make me fucking nauseous. I seriously have to cling to the handrail.

:yikes: me too!

The scary thing about the escalators at Melbourne Central is that they go TOO FAST!!!

Or maybe I'm just getting old :wink:

sat nite is - me cin danny , ali , and then whoever we can convince into going, i think a couple of alis friends from last nite are comming again, i am trying to get some work people and another brother to rock up .

danny can you pm me with your plans for sat please

phillyfan26 said:
Morning, residents of the Daniel Day-Lewis style mustache of a young child.

I give LMP a Tommy Point for this one. Outside the box. And it all made sense when half of the Superthread was posting piss-drunk.

It's certainly better than Andrew's too efforts.

No, Andrew's efforts are 1,000x better than this. AT LEAST THEY'RE REAL PLACES. And at least Jen's Room was sort of funny.

This is moronic. I'm not even going to include it on the list of places we've been. It's like the 1906 "Olympics".

COBL_04 said:

Wow you musta been scared outta your wits, that's bad bad bad.

Yes, they're what I meant.

*shudders*

I have to take the bins out ill be right back

Yeah, it wasn't fun at all. I was a bit rattled. It was broad daylight too! Around about 3:30pm on a weekday in I think September last year. On Fitzroy Street, which may explain it. I was once told by someone that a tram driver announced it as "next stop: Fitzroy Street, for drugs and prostitutes."

Axver said:

No, Andrew's efforts are 1,000x better than this. AT LEAST THEY'RE REAL PLACES. And at least Jen's Room was sort of funny.

This is moronic. I'm not even going to include it on the list of places we've been. It's like the 1906 "Olympics".

This is funny, those weren't. Plus, everyone was drunk when this occured. It was a sign of the times.

Discounting this would be a travesty of the law system. Outrageous. Inconceivable. A sham. A mockery. Unheard of. Foul. Loathsome. Outrageous.

Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on. Who told you to put the balm on? The Maestro? Who the hell is the Maestro? Do you know what a balm does? Outrageous!

Axver said:

Nearly legally blind. Albinism is actually an eye condition first and foremost that really fucks you around because you lack proper focus and pigments that aid with sight.

Oh holy shit! sorry to hear that. I didnt know it affected eyes as well!!

phillyfan26 said:

This is funny, those weren't. Plus, everyone was drunk when this occured. It was a sign of the times.

Discounting this would be a travesty of the law system. Outrageous. Inconceivable. A sham. A mockery. Unheard of. Foul. Loathsome. Outrageous.

Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on. Who told you to put the balm on? The Maestro? Who the hell is the Maestro? Do you know what a balm does? Outrageous!

:huh:

Ladies and gentlemen, this really is proof that Americans don't have a very good sense of humour.

Consensus of the Aussie/Kiwi crew is that this isn't funny, just stupid. I expect Vazza to agree. So I'm rolling with that consensus.

Actually, I just wanted to go into a Jackie Chiles style rant. Which I did. That was enjoyable.

mysterious_jen said:
sat nite is - me cin danny , ali , and then whoever we can convince into going, i think a couple of alis friends from last nite are comming again, i am trying to get some work people and another brother to rock up .

I'll think about it. I just had so much fun hanging out with you lot. Are you planning to do dinner and stuff beforehand?

mysterious_jen said:

danny can you pm me with your plans for sat please

me too, me too, me too :dancing:

ok, I'm just going to make me a tea :wave:

COBL_04 said:

Oh holy shit! sorry to hear that. I didnt know it affected eyes as well!!

Yeah, most people don't know. Hell, I didn't even know until my early teenage years that my albinism and vision were connected!

coolian2 said:

Also, it was the venue for the Commonwealth Games in Christchurch in the 80's.

:lol: I hope it was at least one of those cases where it had more stands and they were taken away after the event. Because otherwise that would have just looked ridiculous.

Axver said:

I'll think about it. I just had so much fun hanging out with you lot. Are you planning to do dinner and stuff beforehand?

Hopefully you can make it mate I'd like to meet you.

plus i have bowie mixes.

And I can force-feed Australian Football down your throat :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom