This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

if i told you how amazing last night was you would be sick.

WHO AM I KIDDING IT WAS FANFUCKINGTASTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I am so bummed about not going :sad: :sad:

Hey, so was the theatre full??? I'll go and see it soon

More of that fire.

It was kinda scary, actually. I think some idiots just set fire to the long grass in the neighbouring property. Mum picked me up from school and when we were driving home, we could see smoke rising from the general direction of our house. For a few minutes, it was fairly disconcerting!

b.jpg

TranceEnding said:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I am so bummed about not going :sad: :sad:

Hey, so was the theatre full??? I'll go and see it soon

You should've come!

The attendance was good, I'd say. It wasn't full, but there were still plenty of people in attendance.

Another photo of that fire, once it was dying down. Although it started on my side of the tracks, it jumped the line and took longest to put out on the other side.

g.jpg

OK I am DYING about not being allowed to go last night.

So we watched Sideways instead.

It was ok.

But U23D sounds like it would have shitted all over it.

May I also mention that people here hold avis, smileys and the buttons in contempt. i went without seeing any of them for months cos my old comp had a virus, and now with my lappy i can see them all again.

i took them for granted.

Another place I lived at in Queensland had this view of the Gold Coast.

Photo06.jpg

COBL_04 said:
OK I am DYING about not being allowed to go last night.

So we watched Sideways instead.

It was ok.

But U23D sounds like it would have shitted all over it.

Still can't believe you couldn't come. That was lame. Are your parents Gestapo?

mysterious_jen said:
hey danny.

you have no idea how good this movie truly is.

melissa can you come sat nite 830? ali still has ticks

Who's going to be there on Saturday?

I mean, the whole 2D aspect is really shitty and kicked me down a bit, but I had such a good time with you lot.

Axver said:

Still can't believe you couldn't come. That was lame. Are your parents Gestapo?

No idea who that is I'm afraid, but I was pissed as. The main issue was school, and also apparently, Carlton is a "bad area"

come on mum and dad its not like it was showing in frankston!!!!

coolian2 said:

Wow, I win. You know, I've never actually been through Trentham by train. I only picked it because I know its track layout.

Axver said:

You should've come!

I know .. I'm such a dork :( But, mostly I thought it was gonna be hard getting home so late (not much $$$ for the cab fare!) ... and I figured I wouldn't risk TOOO much excitement of the whole 3D experience .... I thought it'd make me start going :huh: :huh: again

:wink:

COBL_04 said:

No idea who that is I'm afraid, but I was pissed as. The main issue was school, and also apparently, Carlton is a "bad area"

come on mum and dad its not like it was showing in frankston!!!!

The education system is failing. The Gestapo were the Nazi secret police: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo

Well, if you count Melbourne University, the Lygon Street dining precinct, the Museum precinct, and the Royal Exhibition Building (formerly home to the Australian parliament before it moved to Canberra) as a bad area, then yes!

I've never ever been hassled in Carlton. Only in St Kilda and Spencer Street Station, actually.

COBL_04 said:

Ah, you'd have missed my earlier posts. My shitty vision really fucked me over. While everybody else was enjoying 3D goodness, it appeared as 2D for me. If I took off the 3D glasses, the image on the screen was blurry; if I put them on, it was like watching a regular 2D movie.

Axver said:

The education system is failing. The Gestapo were the Nazi secret police: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo

Well, if you count Melbourne University, the Lygon Street dining precinct, the Museum precinct, and the Royal Exhibition Building (formerly home to the Australian parliament before it moved to Canberra) as a bad area, then yes!

I've never ever been hassled in Carlton. Only in St Kilda and Spencer Street Station, actually.

ooh do tell.

By the way. have you seen those elevators at parlaiment station???

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I felt sick as going up them. They look vertical.

Axver said:

Ah, you'd have missed my earlier posts. My shitty vision really fucked me over. While everybody else was enjoying 3D goodness, it appeared as 2D for me. If I took off the 3D glasses, the image on the screen was blurry; if I put them on, it was like watching a regular 2D movie.

Oh ok, sorry didn't know that. How bad is your vision??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom