This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now here's the front of a W class in the traditional green and cream.

s640x480

And here's a couple of W class trams in City Circle livery. The most handsome trams in Melbourne. :up:

s640x480

Here's an A class tram running up Spencer Street past the Bourke Street intersection, as seen from Spencer Street Station.

s640x480

mysterious_jen said:
blahhhhhdy computer. tooo slow biatch :madwife: then again these photos are fuckign huge :shifty:

Are you reducing the size before you upload? In a pinch, Paint can do it very quickly.

mysterious_jen said:
i had a nap on the couch :ohmy: i need to get thy arse to bed i think .

I'm surprised you haven't collapsed sooner! Go get some sleep! :wave:

coolian2 said:

I think i have a photo of it from the air, but not on this computer. I'll seek it out tomorrow.

Cool. Any idea how old it is? I've been stunned at how much airport land has been sold in the last decade for residential development.

I grew up not far from it. I was under the southern approach for one runway. And I also was a block from the North Island Main Trunk Railway. :up:

Just looking up locations for the next thread.

Here's some options, from Wikipedia:

* Morón, Buenos Aires in Argentina
o Morón Partido, a county in Morón, Buenos Aires
* Morón, Cuba, a city and municipality in Ciego de Ávila Province, Cuba
* Mörön (city), the capital of Khövsgöl province, Mongolia
* Mörön, Khentii, a district in Khentii province, Mongolia
* Morón, Spain
o Morón Air Base
* Morón, Venezuela, a location in Carabobo State, Venezuela

mysterious_jen said:

yep , souvineirs :drool:

cant go just yet, ir i will sleep til midnight and then be awake ,

:mad:

I can't say I'm surprised. :wink:

I thought about keeping mine. Then I thought "yeah, like I want to keep glasses that help me see in 2D!" :lol:

coolian2 said:
Moron Air Base.

But yes, it needs to be called moron.

I like Mörön, Khövsgöl myself. But I knew Moron Air Base would appeal to you.

We could also go to Dull, in the county of Perth and Kinross, Scotland.

Axver said:

Cool. Any idea how old it is? I've been stunned at how much airport land has been sold in the last decade for residential development.

I grew up not far from it. I was under the southern approach for one runway. And I also was a block from the North Island Main Trunk Railway. :up:

I'm not sure what airfield it is. I took it on my return leg from Wellington last year, i'm just looking for it now to upload.

Axver said:

I can't say I'm surprised. :wink:

I thought about keeping mine. Then I thought "yeah, like I want to keep glasses that help me see in 2D!" :lol:

:lol:

im sorry you didnt get the full experience :hug:

but we didnt want to see a pleban Axver, cin, ali and i were bad enough

we were drooling and trying not to squeel too loud !

Hey Ian, have you developed Aeroneurophycosis? It is where the sufferer develops a sexual attraction to aircraft.

coolian2 said:

I'm not sure what airfield it is. I took it on my return leg from Wellington last year, i'm just looking for it now to upload.

I'll definitely recognise Kapiti Airport from the air.

I can't believe that even in the early 1990s, some people wanted to redevelop it as Wellington's Airport. It's 1. too far from the city, 2. some approaches get fucked by the Tararuas, and 3. hasn't that much room to grow.

Though my favourite was to put an airport on Mana Island. Yeah, THAT would be accessible. Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom