This ain't no disco and you know how to DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG....bono_212 are you a howie day fan too?
i've never known anyone else to know howie's version of one except for you right now. cuz he only plays it live. eeee! do you collect howie boots too?

AND i ju st realized the "oooo-oooo-oooo-ohhh" part in WOWY is the same as part of the Miracle Drug solo. cool!

:wow:

that was quite a post tuwie, so excited you were

uh I don't collect howie boots It's more like I may or may not have been on a p2p program and I may or may not have been looking for U2 covers and may or may not have discovered one of my favorite more recent singers singing one of my favorite u2 songs :wink:

wow! =) hahah i dont have a p2p program cuz i kept getting viruses from them. but i got all the goods i need from here so i'm happy. i got some howie day boots from my friend who liked howie before he became famous, and i fell in love with Howie's version of One. on the version you have, does it follow "sorry so sorry" or is it just by itself?
he also covered celine dion's "my heart will go on" as a joke during one concert, and it was pretty funny. and then he got lots of applause, and then he says "that's the most applause i've gotten all night! how sad is that, it's not even for my song." hahah howie is really conversational nad personal with his audience live, it's pretty cute.

I don't know many songsby him

but I love perfect time of day and collide :D

and it's just one by itself

Ok time to write the outline to the movie i'm making

^^ hehehe don't forget ominous music! that is a must! ;]

^ oooooo. =) where do you work?
is he cool too?
is he a U2 fan?!?!? hahah i always ask new people i met right off the bat if they're U2 fans ;]

so did he move there from spain recently or something?
awww i'm sorry to hear your management can be pain. that really sucks sometimes when it's not fun to work with people whom you're around with for a huge chunk of time...

^^it is dumb

<danced with someone she might or might not have a crush on to the last song of prom last night

ooo yesterday was your prom? aww how was it?
i didnt go to my senior prom, hahah but it's ok. my parents were real strict about that kind of stuff =/

i thought it would be stupid, and it was until the last 10 minutes when they played graduation by Vitamin C

and then when they played I'll be by edwin mccain and I danced :cute:

Back
Top Bottom