Think Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Power of Observation Test.

25 common knowledge questions or are they?

http://www.oldjoeblack.0nyx.com/thinktst.htm

I scored 17/25
My co worker scored 20/25

Our receptionist scored 19/25

Our boss scored 13/25.

What will your score be?

I promise not to lol if you post your score.

No cheating please.

Good luck.

yo
late
peace
out

dbs

Last edited:
23 views and no responses.

would it help you guys if i told you i know a person w/a master's degree that got a 11/25?

this test seems geared to street smart thinking ppl.
are you one of these peeps?

out-

dbs

Nothing shows up in the box when I click on the link. It loads and starts playing music, then nothing happens :shrug:

16/25

I obviously need to eat more hot dogs and start paying attention to stop signs.

The phone/radio ones are very :nerd:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Nothing shows up in the box when I click on the link. It loads and starts playing music, then nothing happens :shrug:

You gota hit "start the quiz" in the bottom left hand corner.
(it works on my comp.)

Do you have a pop up blocker on or something?

dbs

angelordevil said:
16/25

I obviously need to eat more hot dogs and start paying attention to stop signs.

The phone/radio ones are very :nerd:

i turned down my volume to do the test.

good job.

anything over 7 is above average i think.

dbs

diamond said:

i turned down my volume to do the test.

good job.

anything over 7 is above average i think.

dbs

That music was horrible. I made sure to crank a really great song, and I think that actually helped. Also, the fact that I used to take apart radios and phones when I was a kid finally paid off. :wink: Those kinds of questions are actually pretty hard if you didn't do that.

Lila64 said:
17 out of 25. And the pencil on my desk has 5 sides :angry: The others were round :madspit:

:lol:

I also said five. Along with that, I actually got the Statue of Liberty wrong. :(

I'm also lacking in experience with women's blouses.

17 for me.

Just realized I'm a complete moron because I thought the question about the fan was asking how it oscillates and not the rotation of the actual fan blade. :der:

On the brightside, I know about women's blouses. :wink:

angelordevil said:

:lol:

I also said five. Along with that, I actually got the Statue of Liberty wrong. :(

I'm also lacking in experience with women's blouses.

I got the statue right, I missed the blouse question though :angry: I guess I could have just looked down at my pajama top. :sigh:

hardyharhar said:

The hot dog question was weak.

It was. :mad: Most standard size packages of hot dogs here come in 12's, and the buns come in 10's. I call BS. :angry:

I got 19, btw.

ETA - people who are having trouble getting it to work - it wouldn't work for me in Firefox, but worked fine in IE.

Mr. Green Eyes said:
Nothing happened for me. This gray box came up in the middle and started loading....then stopped after it was done and nothing happened after that. Did I do something wrong?:huh:

Do you use firefox? If so, it's something with how we have it set up. I have the same problem. :)

But I used explorer to play and got 17/25.

13. But it was inaccurate on many things. Stupid questions like pencils have how many sides, venetian cords are on which side, etc. And hotdogs? Who the fuck cares? We don't inhale them at the rate folk in the US do, so I doubt many Australians know or care about the average hotdog pack size. And same for matches. I don't know anyone outside an Amish community who even use them. We're a little advanced here and use lighters.

My knowledge field is limited to livor mortis and the like.
:(

I figure if I read enough posts before I do the test I should do fine. Let's see I need to check women's blouses, pencils sides (apparently they aren't supposed to have five sides), number of hot dogs in a package, and various stuff about stop signs, lug nuts and radios. :)

Back
Top Bottom