Things you have to see and do in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, i think ghostbar is where i'll be. at least on friday night for sure. late. like, after midnight. i'm picking zoney up at the airport after the show. saturday, i'm not sure yet.

it really is quite impressive up there, all those stories above the strip. you guys should get up there if you can. you'll love it, i promise.

We could probably do Ghost bar after the Friday show - if Karl doesn't wanna I'll go by myself :madwife:

:hyper:

But yeah is there a dress code? Will they let me in if I am wearing my Bono'sLoveSlave forum super moderator interference.com staff baby-doll tee? :sexywink:

beth, if you want to meet up on friday, please let me know. i would love that. i have to get jeff after the show, but the airport is like, minutes from the strip. i was thinking about ghostbar, but i've never been there on a weekend night. we could at least try. if there's a line or something, we can always head somewhere else.

i'm going to PM you my cell number before next weekend so we can keep in touch.

about dress codes...ghostbar can be pretty casual. there are people who dress up, but you also get people in jeans, tees, sandals, etc. not sloppy, but nice.

your loveslave shirt would be fine :love:

and kelly, any place that turns you away for not dressing appropriately probably isn't any fun anyway.

:wink:

:hug:

:madwife:

I totally wanna do something :hyper: Hopefully I can keep up, remember when the show gets out at 11pm local time, I'll be feeling like it's already 2am :uhoh: I'll get you my #...

the weather is PERFECT.

it's actually still really warm during the day, a bit cool at night. no need for jackets, maybe a light sweater. short sleeves and sandals would be fine for day. in fact, it's usually a lot colder by this time of year.

we were supposed to have rain today, but yeah right, like it ever rains here. :giggle:

Thanks! I have been in Vegas during thunder storms, and in a plane circling cuz it can't land....ugh! I am hoping for good weather! Thanks SO much for the update!

Carek1230 said:
Thanks! I have been in Vegas during thunder storms, and in a plane circling cuz it can't land....ugh! I am hoping for good weather! Thanks SO much for the update!

Last time I was in Vegas I was walking down the strip on the end farthest from our hotel when there was a freak hail storm :happy:

It was actually kinda cool in a way but everyone panicked and started running. Of course the hail hurt so it's somewhat justified.

Re: anything worth doing is worth doing right

bonosgirl84 said:

dave, as your attorney, i would have to say :applaud:

lol, it's a hunter thompson reference, carek.

:laugh:

Thanks for saving my ass on that one, BG! :wink:

Weather Forecast for the U2 Weekend. :happy:

Thursday
Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 70s.

Thursday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s.

Friday
Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.

Friday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s.

Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.

Saturday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s.

Sunday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.

Sunday Night
Mostly clear. Lows around 50.

Cleasai said:

Thursday

Thursday Night

Friday

Friday Night

Saturday

Saturday Night

Sunday

Sunday Night
Mostly clear. Lows around 50.

Hey thanks for that, man!

:wink:

Cleasai said:

Thursday

Thursday Night

Friday

Friday Night

Saturday

Saturday Night

Sunday