Things to do when you are down in the dumps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just for you April

nike_logo_just_do_it_horosontalt_c.JPG

dandy said:

have you been here? seriously, it's not that thrilling. :|

what are you talking about, 'have i been there'?

i live in halifax! if i want to go anywhere west of nova scotia i have to go through moncton.

DaveC said:

what are you talking about, 'have i been there'?

i live in halifax! if i want to go anywhere west of nova scotia i have to go through moncton.

doh, somehow missed the fact that you're from halifax. we're interference neighbours! :wave:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I got laid off from my job. That is my problem. So yeah, all I have been doing for the past 3 days is talking about it. I have my ups and downs. Today feels like more downs than ups.

Iris,

sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better in the last year of my life I have been through A LOT of crap and although there were times that were very, very hard for me I am 100% happier with my life right now than I was one year ago today. I would just encourage you to find any sort of job that you enjoy for the short term while looking for a new job/going back to school. I would also say just do things that you have always like to do. Being forced into a change, although tough, is not always the worst thing. If you feel like you need to go talk to someone, do that as well. Just remember good times are around the corner. Returning to school rocks.

Last edited:
Remember i said my bike was stolen? guess what? seems like the bar from across the way from where my bike was taken has video cameras. :yes: i think the guy was there drinking before he decided to take a ride in my bike. :no: :shame: and i know a guy that works there and another guy from a bar close by are gonna find the guy an personally kick the shit outta him until he enters the world of pain.

sweet sweet revenge. :drool:

PS, heres what my bike looks like..

retrike1502.gif

Back
Top Bottom