Things to do when you are down in the dumps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
you know those things called bills. they came knocking. today i had to cancel things that are luxury.

Ah, those bill thingy's. Those do stink regardless.

Just remember its all temporary. :hug:

ugh, i'm part of the unemployed crowd, and no, it's not exactly a bowl of cherries. :|

when i feel particulary crappy, i like to take a nice long hot soak in the tub. break out the candles, the music, a glass of wine, and forget that the rest of the world exists until my fingers get all pruned out.

if you were holding out for the new cd, give in and listen to it. it will make you feel better, i promise.

I should listen to it. I heard a new track on the radio this evening while on the way to Starbucks. My family laughed at me because as soon as the radio turned on I recognized the track and yelled "IT IS THE NEW NEW U2". My sister laughed me. I looked at her and said "this is another track from the new CD." :reject:

Seriously, though...I like to make CDs for people, or watch funny DVDs--Bridget Jones' Diary, Office Space, stuff like that--or old episodes of Sports Night or My So-Called Life.

One of my friends brought the disc to me at work and put it in my office. It was too much. I caved. :reject: I still havent heard Fast Cars and the other B side. I did listen to Mercy though because its not on the single.

Its awesome by the way and City Of Blinding Lights is my favorite song on it at the moment.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
God I love this song. :heart: It makes me happy.

I love U2 for being able to do this. :love:

Can I request another track?

If so, track 7

no! Track 4! :shifty: it's the only one I have. I think Love and Peace or Else is 4. I :heart: it :drool:

how about the b sides? :hyper: I can listen to those now since they aren't on the album :sexywink: I'd go into ETYKIW to find them myself but it's become way to chaotic for me to deal with lately. :mad:

Go and run. Running reduces you to nothing except the next step you take, the breath you're struggling for, the burning in your lungs. It's great. Then come home and take a long shower.

It's a mindless hour that's helped me a lot in the past. :)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I tried to watch Zoolander last night, I barely cracked a smile. I have never felt this bad before in my life. :down:

Zoolander, what a piece of shit movie. I didn't crack a smile either, and I was in a good mood. Try Liar Liar or Ace Ventura, those are good pick-me-ups!

Back
Top Bottom