Things that you don't like, that you're supposed to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
now i didn't want to be rude and bust his ego. :angel: i know the first time he did it i did stop and open my eyes and push him away and ask him what he was doing, he looked at me like i was on crack. lol. oh well he and i were not a match anyway so there was no need for trying to make the relationship work. don't even get me started on other things. :shifty: lol

so you go let him go off and munch other girls, the good thing would have been to let him know what he was doing wrong and then try to help him, so he doesnt look like a fool the rest of his life.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
sloppy kissers, those who eat your face or hit your teeth while they are kissing you, or those who make munching noises while they are kissing you can really make kissing a bad experience. haha!

:yes:
I remember those :|
My pet peeve are the guys who
think it's sexy to lick your lips and
proceed to lick your teeth too!:no:

Oh....of course if you're talking
about the 'other' lips - then
that's whole different story.:censored: :macdevil:

Hmmmm. :hmm:

Friends has gone right down the tubes...so I'll put that on my list.

Also:

Avocado :yuck:
Beer
Partying (I always hide in the corner, even amongst my own friends!)
cheese cake
lemon cakes and pies
lime anything
mirangue of any kind
candy
licorice
Colin Ferrell (sp?)
Wynona Ryder
"Brenda" from Six Feet Under
Coldplay (they are OK, and have some nice songs, and I love Britrock, but I can't see what all the fuss is about....) :reject:

Oh yeah...and hockey! I wish I were a hockey fan so I could be a good Canadian....but it just hasn't inspired me. :eek:

Last edited:
wow, i was just about to stop calling you miss dress, but that has encouraged me to keep going! thank you senrab!

:kiss::kiss:missdress:kiss::kiss:

HeartlandSoul said:
:ohmy:

Let's get back to our topic, shall we kids? :)

Cola (neither Pepsi nor Coke)
"Friends"
Elvis
Bruce Springsteen
Rosie O'Donnel
Republicans

I have often been accused of not being American :rolleyes:

*Holds out hand* Join the club.

I'm not a Rosie O' Donnell person, either. She's just gotten weird.

As for Republicans...well, nobody said we should like those, so...;).

I've never really actually sat down and watched a "Friends" episode. I've seen clips, and while some of them are funny...I don't get the big hype over the show. I just don't. My Thursday nights are spent doing things other than watching "Friends".

My god, I don't even know who's with whom on that show.

Nor do I really care.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom