Things that freak you out BOO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I have a friend who is 32 years old, and deathly afraid of clowns. and it made me think of what freaks me out, so here's what freaks me out, and post things ( silly or not) that freak you out.

1. Miss Piggy ( ever since I was a kid, she totally just makes me uncomfortable, and now she's on that new Pizza Hut commercial in cowboy boots). ::::shivers::::

2. Heights

3. Going too fast in cars ( Christopher Walken also hates this, so if you are going to make fun, try doing it to his face first, haha)

4. Boo Bahs

jingbah.jpg

one of these things chased me thru the mall during Christmas when I wouldnt hug it.

heights

clowns and mimes, and people with big costumes (those who has big heads and you can't see their faces :yikes:)

Ronald McDonald (yeah, i know I said I'm affraid of clowns but this one is just so disgusting )

get pregnant and raise a kid. I can't see those programs about moms in labor and that stuff it is just too much for me.

DeadMansParty said:
I have a friend who is 32 years old, and deathly afraid of clowns. and it made me think of what freaks me out, so here's what freaks me out, and post things ( silly or not) that freak you out.

1. Miss Piggy ( ever since I was a kid, she totally just makes me uncomfortable, and now she's on that new Pizza Hut commercial in cowboy boots). ::::shivers::::

2. Heights

3. Going too fast in cars ( Christopher Walken also hates this, so if you are going to make fun, try doing it to his face first, haha)

4. Boo Bahs

jingbah.jpg

one of these things chased me thru the mall during Christmas when I wouldnt hug it.

My niece totally loves Boobahs!!!!!They are a little freaky.

I do not like collectors dolls that are all dressed up and stuff and also ventrilliquist doll they totally freak me out. My husband used to think I was crazy until he realized how scared they make me.

Ski lifts I always cry and shake going up on a ski lift they kill me. But I love to snowboard so I have to do it!!!!

DeadMansParty said:

2. Heights

4. Boo Bahs

jingbah.jpg

Ricky, YOU are scaring me!! :lmao:

:hug:

Actually that Boo Bah thing kind of reminds me of those singing hairy furry things from the Quiznos commercials, what the hell were those things?

Teletubbies scare me. What the HELL are they supposed to teach our kids?

And this scares the hell out of me:

qterplx_the_mutant.jpg

I agree about the Miss Piggy thing...why is she promoting pizza when lots of people love Hawaiian pizza with the ham and pineapple? Ham is pork is pig....so Miss Piggy should re-think what she is promoting!

BonoVoxSupastar said:
That dude with the "hand beard" thing on the Skittles commercial freaks the hell outta me...

Me too.

And the Burger King commercials with the guy dressed as the king. :no:

I heard that there was a case of siamese twins where the head of one twin was growing out of the head of the other. blood was pumping through it, and it was apparently alive

that is the stuff of horror movies

The "white, milky, crusty, stuff" some people get in the corner of their lips.

The way it moves like webbing when they talk.

Scares the living shit outa me.

MrBrau1 said:
The "white, milky, crusty, stuff" some people get in the corner of their lips.

The way it moves like webbing when they talk.

Scares the living shit outa me.

right on!

this also reminds me how absolutely grossed out i am by the crusty layer that forms at the tip of a mustard bottle. . . and the watery substance that comes out if you don't shake & test squeeze it sufficiently! :yikes: :barf: :barf: :barf: :yikes:

Last edited:
I hate the thought of veins. I dread injections and just thinking about giving blood makes me want to throw up/explode/poo myself all at the same time (seriously :| )

I'm not a fan of heights either, not helped by when I went skiing in Feb the ski life stuck right whilst me and a friend we at the top. It was swinging and I was scared shitless.

Parasites. Like this one:

_40757072_louse.jpg

Tongue-eating bug found in fish

A gross creature which gobbles up a fish's tongue and then replaces it with its own body has been found in Britain for the first time.
The bug - which has the scientific name cymothoa exigua - was discovered inside the mouth of a red snapper bought from a London fishmonger.

The 3.5cm creature had grabbed onto the fish's tongue and slowly ate away at it until only a stub was left.

It then latched onto the stub and became the fish's "replacement tongue".

Back
Top Bottom