they're drilling holes in your heads, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure but I saw the one where they took bailey's irish cream and poured it onto cheesecake and ate it.

financeguy said:
I am stronger than Mensa, Miller and Mailer
I spat out Plath and Pinter
I am all the things that you regret
A truth that washes that learnt how to spell, learnt to spell

So damn easy to cave in, man kills everything

(Edwards/Wire - 1994)

Do you believe in nothing, mr guy?

Calluna said:
I'm not sure but I saw the one where they took bailey's irish cream and poured it onto cheesecake and ate it.

i love that

i mean i love pouring bailey's over cheesecake and eating it.

when i first read part of zoomy's poem ( didnt read the whole thing...never do...) my gut reaction is to ask him if its been a while since hes had his clothes ripped off and sucked face until his forhead caved in....cuz its important to do those things once in a while...healthy as well.

I DEMAND AN ANSWER TO MY INQUIRY!

i lied about not reading zooms posts thoroughly
i always read all of zooms posts....sometimes 10 or more times...so im sure im understanding without a doubt every obvious meaning..and every hidden meaning- that way no one can challenge me EVER!

they come in handy with everyday challenges like the emabarassing thing where your taking your dog for a walk - it shits in your neighbors yard...after your dog is done you dont pick it up and your neighbor is like..hey PICK THAT UP!!!
I can turn around with a great deal of confidence now and say something like...".will ya come down here and check out the great form and how well tapered this shit is?"
I wasnt able to do that before I started to read zoomerang96
nope..i was part of the population that would sheepishly pick up the dog crap with a plastic bag.
now im part of the elite group that has everyone taking a better look at shit.

BTW the above post was an offer as well as an inquiry zoombaby:flirt: :flirt: to rip off your clothes and suckface until your forehead caves in...

Last edited:
carrieluvv said:
I DEMAND AN ANSWER TO MY INQUIRY!

i lied about not reading zooms posts thoroughly
i always read all of zooms posts....sometimes 10 or more times...so im sure im understanding without a doubt every obvious meaning..and every hidden meaning- that way no one can challenge me EVER!

they come in handy with everyday challenges like the emabarassing thing where your taking your dog for a walk - it shits in your neighbors yard...after your dog is done you dont pick it up and your neighbor is like..hey PICK THAT UP!!!
I can turn around with a great deal of confidence now and say something like...".will ya come down here and check out the great form and how well tapered this shit is?"
I wasnt able to do that before I started to read zoomerang96
nope..i was part of the population that would sheepishly pick up the dog crap with a plastic bag.
now im part of the elite group that has everyone taking a better look at shit.

BTW the above post was an offer as well as an inquiry zoombaby:flirt: :flirt: to rip off your clothes and suckface until your forehead caves in...

i love how demanding you are, it's SO HOT.

when's the last time i had my clothes ripped off me and sucked face?

it's been a while.

actually...it's been exactly a month, to be honest.

are you still offering? cause i don't know if you've noticed, but i'm really attracted to women. :happy:

for all you know i could be a man ^

remember in ace ventura when ace recoils at sean young's "pressure? what would you know about pressure?"
and he says - - - " well I HAVE kissed a man!"
LOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:madspit:

yeah, you're right.

i guess you're a man.

well then, you might say i 7ust folded my cards. whether you're bluffing or not, i guess i don't need to know.

happy?

:happy:

well...

now that changes EVERYTHING!

hop on board the mus bus, carrieluv. hop on board the mus bus.

Zoomerang96 said:
well...

now that changes EVERYTHING!

hop on board the mus bus, carrieluv. hop on board the mus bus.

MUS BUS

nice one.......

I cant wait to tell chris that im gonna gid on his mus bus
:bump::edge: <- there is a smiley with a facial hair!
right on edge!

Back
Top Bottom