theyre back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

all_i_want

Refugee
you thought the world has had enough?
think again! :huh:

----
Just when we thought that the craze of boy bands was long over and all we were mercifully left with is solo *NSYNCer Justin Timberlake, news comes that we aren't getting off that easy — The Backstreet Boys are back with a new album set to come out in late spring.

Their new album, which is still untitled, is the Boys’ first album of new material in five years, their last being 2000’s Black And Blue. They were seen making appearances during the Grammy weekend to remind the media that they are still around.

The boys are getting ready to go out on tour and corrupt a new fan base of youngsters since their old fans have grown up in their absence.

The Boys themselves are no longer the young pups they once were. After all, A.J. McLean’s been through rehab and Brian Littrell had a baby, so the name no longer seems appropriate.

The first single from the CD is set to hit radios on March 18, although they still have not chosen which song it will be. There was an Internet leak of the song "Incomplete" but their website states that the song is definitely not the single.

According to MTV.com, they're trying to move with the times and get out of their old poppy ways. They say there is more of a rock feel to some of the new songs.

Then again, who will be interested this time?

*expects to hear nothing of the 'comeback' at all*

I kind of hope they make a comeback that way maybe more people in this forum will appreciate U2 more...

My cousin was a HUGE Backstreet Boys fan when she was younger (she's 15 now), but she hates them now. She currently listens to the The Ramones and The Clash. I'm pretty sure most of their fans have grown up and moved on, and realized what terrible music BSB has inflicted onto the world.

Stick a fork in 'em....

lmjhitman said:
My cousin was a HUGE Backstreet Boys fan when she was younger (she's 15 now), but she hates them now. She currently listens to the The Ramones and The Clash. I'm pretty sure most of their fans have grown up and moved on, and realized what terrible music BSB has inflicted onto the world.

Stick a fork in 'em....

LOL, that's pretty much what happened to me. Liked 'em for about two years, then when I hit the age of 15, boom! Major musical taste changes.

Angela

IWasBored said:
*hopes marty is right*

WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!?!?!

I hope history is on my side... :uhoh:

B000002L1X.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B00000IGRF.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

B0001KFST2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:mac:

*also hopes these don't show up as red X's*

C ya!

Marty

yimou said:
Backstreet boys SUCKS,,,
Take english again, it's "Backstreet Boys SUCK" no S on suck.

And they DO NOT suck!
:heart: I love them always have always will... say waht you like about me... i dont care...

BRIAN! :love:

Will my obsession continue? :hmm:

I cant wait till if comes! YAY! Excited!

they're:
hammer

jordan knight (the lead singer of new kids on the block)

and hanson

i hope this album does about as well as "face the music" - new kids' grown up effort when they called themselves nkotb...ooh like no one would make the connection!

KhanadaRhodes said:
i hope this album does about as well as "face the music" - new kids' grown up effort when they called themselves nkotb...ooh like no one would make the connection!

That was the album I was looking for too. Except, I couldn't find a picture of it, since I didn't know what it was called (or that is was released under the NKOTB name).

BTW, all_i_want, your reaction is exactly what I'm hoping for the new Backstreet not-Boys-anymore album.

:D

TheWho4Life said:

Back off, will ya! :angry: Not everyone on this board has English as his/her native tongue. And yes, English is with an initial capital, so please go back to school and take English again too.
:mad:

And they DO NOT suck!
:heart: I love them always have always will... say waht you like about me... i dont care...

You may also take up lessons again in punctuation. Between 'them' and 'always' there should be some punctuation (either a comma or a period). 'waht' is not an English word. Maybe you were meaning 'what'? If so, take a look in the dictionary what the exact spelling is of 'what'. And oh, the 'i' of 'i don't care' is also capitalised. And there should be a single quote between the 'n' and 't' of 'don't'. So it should be 'I don't care'

I cant wait till if comes! YAY! Excited!

Again, there should be a single quote between the 'n' and 't' of 'can't'. The sentence is also non-sensical. What is 'if'? Or do you maybe mean 'it'? Please take a look in the dictionary what the exact spelling and meaning is of 'it' and how that differs from 'if'.

Thank you.
:tsk:

TheWho4Life said:
actually it can be done either way. groups are a funny thing...some say since they're one group, it should be treated as a singular noun. others say since they're one group - but made up of multiple members - it's a plural noun.

also, please don't attack people. not everyone here speaks english as their native tongue.

Popmartijn said:

Back off, will ya! :angry: Not everyone on this board has English as his/her native tongue. And yes, English is with an initial capital, so please go back to school and take English again too.
:mad:

You may also take up lessons again in punctuation. Between 'them' and 'always' there should be some punctuation (either a comma or a period). 'waht' is not an English word. Maybe you were meaning 'what'? If so, take a look in the dictionary what the exact spelling is of 'what'. And oh, the 'i' of 'i don't care' is also capitalised. And there should be a single quote between the 'n' and 't' of 'don't'. So it should be 'I don't care'

Again, there should be a single quote between the 'n' and 't' of 'can't'. The sentence is also non-sensical. What is 'if'? Or do you maybe mean 'it'? Please take a look in the dictionary what the exact spelling and meaning is of 'it' and how that differs from 'if'.

Thank you.
:tsk:
:lmao: well its good that you know punctuation. And for your info im still in school... so i dont have to go BACK :madspit:
But still... thanks for makin me laugh!

KhanadaRhodes said:

actually it can be done either way. groups are a funny thing...some say since they're one group, it should be treated as a singular noun. others say since they're one group - but made up of multiple members - it's a plural noun.

also, please don't attack people. not everyone here speaks english as their native tongue.
Yea... i didnt look where he/she was from... but still lol they made me laugh :D
I like laughing! :wink:

Sorry Popmartijn ;)

TheWho4Life said:
:lmao: well its good that you know punctuation. And for your info im still in school... so i dont have to go BACK :madspit:
But still... thanks for makin me laugh!

Well, I think you need to re-do some classes/years then. I'd guess all this punctuation is basic stuff, as is the spelling of the simpler words. Elementary school?

Popmartijn said:

Well, I think you need to re-do some classes/years then. I'd guess all this punctuation is basic stuff, as is the spelling of the simpler words. Elementary school?
Hhmm... nah, I hate school that's ok.

But dude, I'm sorry! lol I didnt think to look where you were from. But I was frusterated... sorry

Back
Top Bottom