theyre back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsMofoGone said:

I wanted to check out other forums, but had no idea that these B Boys would actually become a topic that people here would find interesting!! LOL:lol: The B Boys remind me so-ooo much of the N Sync era.. and that's not even worth mentioning either. Well obviously, there are alot of teeny-boppers here... but I thought they would find other musical interests that are better than discussing the B Boys. Just my own opinion, not to offend anyone.

Agreed - it's not really that they're interesting - they're about as exciting as watching paint dry, IMO. I just wondered what the point of coming into a thread (regardless of how boring the subject may be) and moaning when it was obvious from the title what it would be about. :)

Also, you can like a certain song on it's own merit without being a "teenybopper". Just a thought.:lol:

One of my friends at uni, Emma, was a punk - but then announced that she secretly liked N-Sync (N-Stink if you ask me)!:ohmy:

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:
(N-Stink if you ask me)

LOL, I used to refer to *N Sync as that all the time...my sister was a huge *N Sync fan, and I always used to poke fun at them (don't know why, really, seeing as I was into a group that sounded pretty much like them-seriously, the first time I heard "I Want You Back", I thought it was a Backstreet Boys song).

Angela

yeah, um guys, I have a little confession to make...:|

I saw them at Phillips Arena when I was probably 9. I own all their CDs. They were my first favorite "band" and my first concert. All I remember is they came down on some sort of strings and there were lots of pyrotechnics...

I'm still ashamed.:huh: :|

lol:wink:

VertigoGal said:

I saw them at Phillips Arena when I was probably 9. I own all their CDs. They were my first favorite "band" and my first concert. All I remember is they came down on some sort of strings and there were lots of pyrotechnics...

Don't be ASHAMED!!! :shame: Embrace the Boys from the Backstreet. Why are we calling the late 90s to the early 2000s the N'Sync era! The Backstreet Boys helped start the whole boyband movement with a little help from the Spice Girls. N'Sync was the most popular of the boy bands but they still were hanging on to the coattails of BSB. BSB were like the Nirvana of the late 90s and N'Sync was the Pearl Jam of that "era." The Spice Girls were the Meat Puppets.

VertigoGal said:

Why ashamed? Do you know how bad I wanted to see them? I owned all thier cds too, still do... but one broke... oops... I had pics ALL over my walls and ceiling, I even had one wall that was all Brian. They were my first fave band too, I loved them so much back then... I mean, I still love them... but U2 and all that kinda made them not my #1 anymore. And IF they for some reason came here to do a concert, I wouldn't be ashamed to go see them. I never got to go see them, and it's the same with U2, Oasis, and The Who... I won't be able to see any of them till I move out of this hell hole. I doubt I'll be seeing The Who though :(

I still don't know why you're ashamed. I don't see how a person can go from loving a band to being ashamed they ever liked a band. I just don't understand.

all_i_want said:
it can in fact happen if the band is terrible :eyebrow:
Yea... but if the person loved the band at the time they obviously didn't think the band was terrible. Cause why would somebody want to like a terrible band? :eyebrow:

TheWho4Life said:

Yea... but if the person loved the band at the time they obviously didn't think the band was terrible. Cause why would somebody want to like a terrible band? :eyebrow:

Maybe because they didn't realize they were terrible at the time due to being too young to know better?

Last edited:
TheWho4Life said:

maybe they like pain? :eyebrow:

:huh:

VertigoGal said:

:shock: That's okay! We all make mistakes at that age sweetheart!
;)

the latest!!!

the guy who did the elevation video is doing their first video :eyebrow: the director, the 5 years break, the father theme in the album.. what are these guys doing, trying to BE U2? :huh:

----
June 14 is the official release date for the 4th Backstreet Boys
album 'Never Gone'. It is the first new album for Backstreet Boys in
5 years following legal issues with their record label.

The album's title is a tribute to Kevin Richardson's father who died
of cancer in 1991.

Max Martin (who produced Kelly Clarkson's 'Since U Been Gone') is
also one of the songwriters and producers on the album. Five For
Fightings John Ondrasik wrote three songs for the record.

The video for the first single 'Incomplete' was filmed recently in
California by Joseph Kahn (U2 'ELEVATION).

Back
Top Bottom