theyre back! - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-19-2005, 12:10 PM   #46
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:22 AM
The Backstreet Boys???? Oh please......I thought this website was called Interference.com?? Oh wait a minute.....it is!!! So who really cares about The Backstreet Boys anyway??? Let's put the focus back where it belongs..(on Bono & the rest of the band.) After all...this is a U2 website!!! Are you sleeping?? Wake Up and smell the coffee, people!!

Old 02-19-2005, 12:17 PM   #47
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone
The Backstreet Boys???? Oh please......I thought this website was called Interference.com?? Oh wait a minute.....it is!!! So who really cares about The Backstreet Boys anyway??? Let's put the focus back where it belongs..(on Bono & the rest of the band.) After all...this is a U2 website!!! Are you sleeping?? Wake Up and smell the coffee, people!!
I can't tell if you're being obnoxious or trying to be funny.

Just the Bang and the Clatter - General music discussion area!

Where is IWB? She is always good at telling people Bang and Clatter isn't a U2 forum.

Old 02-19-2005, 01:25 PM   #48
Blue Crack Addict

Okay....whether this is a U2 forum or not, who really wants to have a discussion on The Backstreet Boys anyway?? There's alot more interesting bands out there. The Backstreet guys are for teeny-boppers and I am NOT a teeny-bopper. I still say are major concern is U2, or at least, other bands worth mentioning.
Old 02-19-2005, 02:28 PM   #49
Refugee

Local Time: 02:22 PM
Jesus
Old 02-19-2005, 05:04 PM   #50
New Yorker

I did like I Want It That Way - crap lyrics and all - because my little sister used to play it nonstop, so it will always remind me of her.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:06 PM   #51
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sallycinnamon78
I did like I Want It That Way - crap lyrics and all - because my little sister used to play it nonstop, so it will always remind me of her.
Me too, but for different reasons obviously. I was 11 when it came out, so I think I can (possibly) be excused...

Old 02-19-2005, 06:07 PM   #52
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 06:22 AM
Quote:
Okay....whether this is a U2 forum or not, who really wants to have a discussion on The Backstreet Boys anyway?? There's alot more interesting bands out there. The Backstreet guys are for teeny-boppers and I am NOT a teeny-bopper. I still say are major concern is U2, or at least, other bands worth mentioning.
We're just having a little fun...most people in here are poking fun at them anyway. Settle down.

Angela
Old 02-19-2005, 09:32 PM   #53
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 06:22 AM
I tell you, their songs are masterpieces when you compare them to regeton. That is garbage.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:42 AM   #54
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Dutch Partygirl
O yeah, I just want to add to that: some people should be banned from making music.
I don't like the Backstreet Boys but I disagree with that.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:50 AM   #55
Refugee

Local Time: 03:22 PM
verry interesting...

"Hello everybody

We, as the BSB are very pleased to receive such a warm and enthusiastic response to our new project. We will try to have the record out by May and we hope to start touring towards the end of this year. The new songs have a rockier feel to them compared to our previously released material, but they offer a viewpoint on contemporary political climate, and of course finding the personal in impersonal. We were not planning on releasing any new material for a while, when all these new tunes suddenly started falling in place, and we knew we found the album we were waiting for. We also started playing our own songs. See you on tour, very, very soon!

All the love

The Boys"
Old 02-20-2005, 10:25 AM   #56
New Yorker

Quote:
Take it easy... if you didn't want to talk about them (which is understandable), why bother reading the thread?
Old 02-20-2005, 10:48 AM   #57
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by all_i_want
verry interesting...

"Hello everybody

We, as the BSB are very pleased to receive such a warm and enthusiastic response to our new project. We will try to have the record out by May and we hope to start touring towards the end of this year. The new songs have a rockier feel to them compared to our previously released material, but they offer a viewpoint on contemporary political climate, and of course finding the personal in impersonal. We were not planning on releasing any new material for a while, when all these new tunes suddenly started falling in place, and we knew we found the album we were waiting for. We also started playing our own songs. See you on tour, very, very soon!

All the love

The Boys"
Where'd you find that? They sound lame calling themselves "The Boys" But I don't think have anything else to call themselves lol. Hhmm im sure if they came into this thread they wouldnt have the same response though
Old 02-20-2005, 02:13 PM   #58
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by sallycinnamon78

Take it easy... if you didn't want to talk about them (which is understandable), why bother reading the thread?

I wanted to check out other forums, but had no idea that these B Boys would actually become a topic that people here would find interesting!! LOL The B Boys remind me so-ooo much of the N Sync era.. and that's not even worth mentioning either. Well obviously, there are alot of teeny-boppers here... but I thought they would find other musical interests that are better than discussing the B Boys. Just my own opinion, not to offend anyone.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:15 PM   #59
Blue Crack Supplier

I was hoping that too...

And oh, you did mention 'N Sync now.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:34 PM   #60
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:22 AM
well.. they should remind you of the nsync period.... they were around at the same time... oh and dont forget 98* lmao. O*Town didnt come untill a couple years later. I never cared for them much still bought their albums though me and my boyband days lol