theyre back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes it's a blessing to be isolated.... :wink:

all_i_want said:

They say there is more of a rock feel to some of the new songs.

Okay, there is just NO SMILEY IN THE WORLD that could adequately sum up that statement.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheWho4Life said:

Take english again, it's "Backstreet Boys SUCK" no S on suck.

And they DO NOT suck!
:heart: I love them always have always will... say waht you like about me... i dont care...

BRIAN! :love:

Will my obsession continue? :hmm:

I cant wait till if comes! YAY! Excited!

you scare me.

Although I have no great love for the Backstreet brats - I did think that they were the least irritating of the boy bands of that period. They even managed to hold a note and sing in tune half of the time. Scary but true! :ohmy:

Busted was a boyband, andf they played instruments... unfortunately for our ears! They were shit, in my opinion, but the fact remains that they played their own instruments.

U2girl said:

It's a boyband - no one plays guitar.
Actually that's not true. They may not play a guitar in their music, but I assure you a couple of them DO play guitar in their free time lol. Brian for instance. But he's no Edge :yuck:

Flying FuManchu said:
Can't wait! :eek: :yes: :happy: :dancing: :faint:

They had some pretty good songs. I hope they make stuff as catchy as I Want It That Way.

True that! "Tell me why-ee, ain't nothin' but a heaaaartbreak!"

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:|

I remember getting a Backstreet Boys single back when I was into them-can't even remember now what all was on there music-wise, but I do remember there being a thing at the end of the CD where the guys were talking about what they look for in girls, and they previewed some of the songs off their next CD-one previewed was that "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" (can somebody please tell me why I still remember this stuff :der:?).

Angela

The Backstreet Boys???? Oh please......I thought this website was called Interference.com?? Oh wait a minute.....it is!!! So who really cares about The Backstreet Boys anyway??? Let's put the focus back where it belongs..(on Bono & the rest of the band.) After all...this is a U2 website!!! Are you sleeping?? Wake Up and smell the coffee, people!!

MsMofoGone said:
The Backstreet Boys???? Oh please......I thought this website was called Interference.com?? Oh wait a minute.....it is!!! So who really cares about The Backstreet Boys anyway??? Let's put the focus back where it belongs..(on Bono & the rest of the band.) After all...this is a U2 website!!! Are you sleeping?? Wake Up and smell the coffee, people!!

I can't tell if you're being obnoxious or trying to be funny.

Just the Bang and the Clatter - General music discussion area!

Where is IWB? :angry: She is always good at telling people Bang and Clatter isn't a U2 forum.

Okay....whether this is a U2 forum or not, who really wants to have a discussion on The Backstreet Boys anyway?? There's alot more interesting bands out there. The Backstreet guys are for teeny-boppers and I am NOT a teeny-bopper. I still say are major concern is U2, or at least, other bands worth mentioning.

I did like I Want It That Way - crap lyrics and all - because my little sister used to play it nonstop, so it will always remind me of her.

sallycinnamon78 said:
I did like I Want It That Way - crap lyrics and all - because my little sister used to play it nonstop, so it will always remind me of her.

Me too, but for different reasons obviously. I was 11 when it came out, so I think I can (possibly) be excused...

:huh:

MsMofoGone said:
Okay....whether this is a U2 forum or not, who really wants to have a discussion on The Backstreet Boys anyway?? There's alot more interesting bands out there. The Backstreet guys are for teeny-boppers and I am NOT a teeny-bopper. I still say are major concern is U2, or at least, other bands worth mentioning.

We're just having a little fun...most people in here are poking fun at them anyway. Settle down.

Angela

Dutch Partygirl said:
O yeah, I just want to add to that: some people should be banned from making music.

I don't like the Backstreet Boys but I disagree with that. :slant: :slant:

verry interesting... :wink:

"Hello everybody

We, as the BSB are very pleased to receive such a warm and enthusiastic response to our new project. We will try to have the record out by May and we hope to start touring towards the end of this year. The new songs have a rockier feel to them compared to our previously released material, but they offer a viewpoint on contemporary political climate, and of course finding the personal in impersonal. We were not planning on releasing any new material for a while, when all these new tunes suddenly started falling in place, and we knew we found the album we were waiting for. We also started playing our own songs. See you on tour, very, very soon!

All the love

The Boys"

MsMofoGone said:
Take it easy... if you didn't want to talk about them (which is understandable:lol:), why bother reading the thread?

all_i_want said:
verry interesting... :wink:

"Hello everybody

We, as the BSB are very pleased to receive such a warm and enthusiastic response to our new project. We will try to have the record out by May and we hope to start touring towards the end of this year. The new songs have a rockier feel to them compared to our previously released material, but they offer a viewpoint on contemporary political climate, and of course finding the personal in impersonal. We were not planning on releasing any new material for a while, when all these new tunes suddenly started falling in place, and we knew we found the album we were waiting for. We also started playing our own songs. See you on tour, very, very soon!

All the love

The Boys"

Where'd you find that? They sound lame calling themselves "The Boys" But I don't think have anything else to call themselves lol. Hhmm im sure if they came into this thread they wouldnt have the same response though :huh: :lol:

sallycinnamon78 said:

Take it easy... if you didn't want to talk about them (which is understandable:lol:), why bother reading the thread?

I wanted to check out other forums, but had no idea that these B Boys would actually become a topic that people here would find interesting!! LOL:lol: The B Boys remind me so-ooo much of the N Sync era.. and that's not even worth mentioning either. Well obviously, there are alot of teeny-boppers here... but I thought they would find other musical interests that are better than discussing the B Boys. Just my own opinion, not to offend anyone.

well.. they should remind you of the nsync period.... they were around at the same time... oh and dont forget 98* lmao. O*Town didnt come untill a couple years later. I never cared for them much :huh: still bought their albums though :lol: me and my boyband days lol

Back
Top Bottom