They're at it Again !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
There has been another "rap feud" shooting outside of the Hot 97 FM radio station in New York City. This time, rapper "Gravy", was shot in the buttocks once he got outside the studio. Gravy still did his interview on air and then was rushed to the hospital.

:ohmy: :ohmy:

That's hardcore !

Did you see the Sopranos a few weeks back when that one rapper paid to have himself shot in the ass? I'm thinking maybe they got it right. Maybe it's all bullshit. And "Gravy" is a terrible rapping name. That's a good nickname for a defensive lineman.

That is VERY hardcore. But with a name like "Gravy" he should expect that kinda treatment, I mean in street cred what the heck is a name like Gravy. Wouldn't it be cool if he did a duet with "Mashed Patatoes"?

YBORCITYOBL said:
That is VERY hardcore. But with a name like "Gravy" he should expect that kinda treatment, I mean in street cred what the heck is a name like Gravy. Wouldn't it be cool if he did a duet with "Mashed Patatoes"?

Well you know they always pair up really well :lol:

I think he may have just been shot just because he called himself "Gravy", it had nothing to do with another rapper. Just some guy who knew it was a bad name.

I don't understand all this rap violence. You don't see rockers shooting at each other :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom