They shouldn't have "loud" songs on the radio before 7:30am! (even U2!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
This morning I was in a deep slumber, dreaming that I was a character in the X Files (WTF??). I was looking at a photo of forensic evidence. Just as I was zooming in to study a critical item in the photo, CRASH!!! "IIIIN THE NAAAAAME OF LOOOOOOVE!!! ONE MORE IN THE NAME OF LOOOOOOVE!"

The radio scared the living daylights out of me, making me jump several feet in the air, and almost perishing of a coronary!!!!

6:00 am is too early for my system to take this...even U2! Maybe I'd better switch to a classical station...
icon24.gif

i don?t know what?d scare me more - dreaming about the x-files or listening to a loud song at 6am. Man, that?s really early.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

That really is the funniest thing I've read all day! I can just imagine that happening
biggrin.gif

My alarm clock is right by my head. I had accidentally cranked the volume the night before, and I woke up to Gwen blaring "HEY BABY, HEY BABY, HEY!!"

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

"WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NOOO NAAAAAAMMMME...."....that one woke me up last week.

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
CRASH!!! "IIIIN THE NAAAAAME OF LOOOOOOVE!!! ONE MORE IN THE NAME OF LOOOOOOVE!"

The radio scared the living daylights out of me, making me jump several feet in the air, and almost perishing of a coronary!!!!

lol That's pretty funny!

I just saw in a catalog today something we might all consider: it's a zen alarm clock. It has this chime, and at first, it chimes every few minutes, then every 30 seconds, then every five seconds, to wake you up gently.

It's gotta beat the hell out of the annoying beep of my current alarm clock!

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Back
Top Bottom