THEU2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why not keep it in the other thread?

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Originally posted by soul service:
Why?

Occasionally (very occasionally) I'll get into intelligent conversations on this board. But, most of the time, i'd like to goof around. I don't have much chance to goof around in my "real" life.

And the "intelligent" or "serious" posts around here have to do with people's opinions.....there are alot of different views on this board. I really don't want to get involved in politics here. There's plenty of times to do that elsewhere. Do not assume that I think taking part in these discussions are a waste of time. Quite the contrary. Many people can express their thoughts much more clearly through the written word then through the spoken world. Not sure if this answered your "why", but it will have to be sufficent for now.

CK

PS...keep it going in the other thread....

Sorry... answered in the other post. Let's continue here.

SilicianGoddess, excuse my lack of knowledge, but I don't know the meaning of "troll". I originally speak French, which excuses me from not knowing this word!

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Seriously.

Please dont troll.

better watch out! Sicy's got whips in her closet!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Mikal, would you PLEASE at least explain me the meaning of that word "Troll"!

Its a fishing term. You troll for blue fish. The boat is in constant forward motion while the bait is in the water. The blue fish thinks the bait is alive and moving due to the trolling of the boat.

You were trolling me....I'm the blue fish and you're the fisherman (in the boat). You moved the discussion to a new thread and I bit the bait, hence the troll.

CK

[This message has been edited by TheU2 (edited 11-01-2001).]

Well..

You just posted multiple threads about pretty much the same things. And in multiple forums. Which seems as if you are abusing the forum.

Just an observation.

francais.gif

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

Understood... In the future, I'll know that and won't abuse!!!

Thank for the Eiffel tower, but... I'm from Qu?bec!!! Thank though!!

Yep... people are more used to French than Quebecers... That's why I use French. And they all know what language I'm referring to. Sorry if I got you confused...

Question: Are you one of the forum "builders"?

Question: Are you one of the forum "builders"?

Are you the guy in chat that says,

"the sicilian!" ?

I dont build anything. I moderate the forums and help with the smilies.

icon42.gif

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out

Nope, not that guy... at least, I don't believe so!! Why so?

Ok. Was wondering. Cause of VIP pass and the quebec flag and eiffel tower and...

My VIP Pass is for hitting 5000 posts.

The pictures I enjoy putting them in the forums.

smile.gif

The guy from chat is named "soulwind" and doesnt speak very much english... thats why I asked if it was you.

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out

Wow I never give out all this info.. lol.

I am online at work 8 hours. I have a cool job and my boss doesnt mind us on the net.

I am online at home approx. 5 - 6 hours in the evening.

biggrin.gif

Are you lonely?

frown.gif

Actually, yep! I just feel like talking to someone instead that talking to everybody. Cause when we talk to one person at the time, you really feel like he's listening to you and answering to you. know what I mean? Feel like I need that now! Thank for giving me that!

Actually, yep! I just feel like talking to someone instead that talking to everybody. Cause when we talk to one person at the time, you really feel like he's listening to you and answering to you. know what I mean? Feel like I need that now! Thank for giving me that!

Are you related to U2girl?

CK

Back
Top Bottom