theSparks.com Personality Test...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Anyone ever took this test?

It's the most amazingly "accurate" test on personality compatibility between friends...

I'm thinking we should do one compatilbility list here through thespark.com :sexywink:

Soooooo... how should we do this?

Have someone already taken it... email other people? ... Then we'd have our own little email list...

any ideas, bono-vox?

Ok... this is how it works...

The web address is: http://test3.thespark.com/person/

Sign up, give your email address, finish a survey, and then take a personality test.

Afterwards, the site will ask you to give other people's email addresses so they can take the test too :sexywink:

And once your friends finish the personality tests, you can look and compare scores with the friends you have signed up with.

so you see, you need other people's personal email addresses to compare personality compatibility...

:slant: but I for one am wary about giving my email address publicly/freely... unless, only those who really want to take it can PM me or something... and then when a list is formed... we have our little private Interland email list :wink:

Whaddyasay?

Kinda... all you need tho is a working email address...

But the results (I assure you) are AMAZING... It's basically a MeyersBriggs test,.... but the compatilbility factor comparing yourself with others, is surreal....

I say, If you do sign up... don't put your real name... put in your Interland screen name, and an alternative "spam" email address... and then sign up your friends @ Interference... and watch the ball roll....

Actually, I already have an account there... anyone interested... PM me and give me your "alternative" email address... I'll email you the direct link to my results...

Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler

Katherine
Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

Katherine@U2mail.org

Whoa. It said I was the rarest type. I probably got this type because I said that I didn't think babies were special.

BUSINESSMAN
(Dominant Extrovert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 3% of the population you are a BUSINESSMAN (DECT). Hide the children and protect the bunnies, basically. In ancient times you would be a deadly barbarian. These days, you're perfect for Wall Street. You prefer concrete thinking to a more creative style, and your direct modes of thought and action help you succeed in whatever you may try to accomplish.

Your forceful and outgoing personality can make you seem like a hothead, but because your mind ultimately rules your heart you rarely let your emotions get in the way of your goals. By the way, think of Genghis Kahn buying seven million pork bellies on the trading market, and then eating half of them, and you have yourself. Good luck.

By the way, I didn't even enter an e-mail address.

DREAMER
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Megan
Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver

Everyone DOES think I'm a loser. :slant:

lmfao!!!!!
this is so f:censored: ing true

JUDGE
(Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Iris
Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a bitch a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

I don't know about this:

MASTERMIND
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

Did you guys sign up fellow Interlanders?

Then you can see how your personality matches with someone else's.... Spark rates it by percentage.... you could have totally different personalities and still be 100% match or the same personality and 88% match or something rather.

HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler )

Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

Um.....Yeah..Sure pal!

:shifty: :laugh:

MASTERMIND

Kristie
Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

too bad I already know german... :evil:
*takes over the world*

oh, and.. splutti@cs.com

Last edited:
I'm a dreamer...

You are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what?s going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex. Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you?re a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.

Anyone who has taken the test or wants to... PM me, ;)

I want YOU on my list!

HEALER
(Submissive Extrovert Concrete Feeler )

Jim
Like just 9% of the population you are a HEALER (SECF)-- caring, good with people, and patient. You are completely selfless and full of love. As a concrete feeler, you do well with your emotions, which are very strong. You understand and appreciate *why* you feel the way you do, and for the most part you're at peace with yourself.

Suffering in the world really pisses you off.

In relationships, it's easy for you to get hurt. Avoid all kinds of dominant (D***) people, *especially* in dating or marriage. You are a motherly figure, even if you're a guy. If you're a girl, make sure you're a mom some day. The world's children need people like you. If you're a guy, don't even think about it. Most pedophiles are HEALERS.

On the rare occasions when you try to assert yourself, you're cute and awkward, but highly effective.

Yup this is me

ACCOUNTANT

(Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker )

daisybean
Like just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable. While being called an accountant isn't really that cool, neither are you. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.

Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. (Some real-life accountants do, however, they are probably Judges (DICT)). You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family.

email daisybean2003@yahoo.com

MASTERMIND

:|

HEALER

Like just 9% of the population you are a HEALER (SECF)-- caring, good with people, and patient. You are completely selfless and full of love. As a concrete feeler, you do well with your emotions, which are very strong. You understand and appreciate *why* you feel the way you do, and for the most part you're at peace with yourself.

In relationships, it's easy for you to get hurt. Avoid all kinds of dominant (D***) people, *especially* in dating or marriage. You are a motherly figure, even if you're a guy. If you're a girl, make sure you're a mom some day. The world's children need people like you. If you're a guy, don't even think about it. Most pedophiles are HEALERS.

On the rare occasions when you try to assert yourself, you're cute and awkward, but highly effective.

ARTIST
(Dominant Introvert Abstract Feeler )

April
Like just 4% of the population you are an ARTIST (DIAF)--creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often--especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.

that part about poetry wasn't very nice:wave:

daafish said:
HEALER

Same here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom