there's stars falling from the sky...describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:

I see how it is!

<sorry for delayed response, was on phone :reject:

So that would be a yes. :wink:

I was just going to tell you, I didn't get to go back and see hot cop. :sad: I talked to my insurance company and found out that even if the points were waived, it wouldn't make any difference on my insurance, and the fine was so small that it would have cost me that much to drive there anyway, so there was no point, I just paid the fine.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Weather Bri reporting in.
Not a flake of snow to be seen. And it's a typical winter night with clouds, but not storm clouds.....and no, I can't remember all the special technical names. :angry:

Thank you, weather Bri. :kiss:

Did you see how warm it's going to be in the next few days? :happy:

but what about hot cop?
character0008.gif

VintagePunk said:

:lol: No, he gave me his number. Said to call if I needed anything. Seriously. :reject: :eek:

^hasn't made the call

See it:
3.gif

Do it :sexywink:

<<<is out - hasn't worked much this past week, and is FAR behind :tsk: I am cry :scream:

:hug:

VintagePunk said:
From Wed to Fri it's supposed to be between 6 and 8 :happy: (That's 43 - 46 for you Americans).

:hyper: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: No, he gave me his number. Said to call if I needed anything. Seriously. :reject: :eek:

:giggle:

VP: Hello, operator, yes I have an emergency......an emergency need fo looooooOooooove.
OP: Quick, she sounds desperate! Send Officer Humpalot!
VP: And bring the handcuffs!

*is not giggling hysterically....:shifty: :lol: *

:reject:

^^:lol:

it's not safe to talk here:shifty:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

But aren't uncomfortable phone calls the best?

Hi
Hi
ummm....
yeah......

:happy: :lol: :|

:lol:

how about you call the house of a girl you like because you know she will be in chicago with her family the same weekend as you...and her mother answers the phone, so her mother ends up talking to you for 5 mintues or so, during which you find out you can't hang out or anything in chicago because of schedules etc, without even talking to the girl
:|

not that that happened or anything :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom