there's stars falling from the sky...describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^lol, very true!

I haven't met you before Sofia - hello!:wink:

Hey Raven and Kat:wave:

RavenBlue said:
< lives in New Brunswick, Canada. We share a border with Quebec, Maine and Nova Scotia (well PEI too.. if you count the Confederation bridge) ;)

Hi Sofia :) How are you?

Ah, canada. I share your pain about the shoveling, I live in finland.. :D I'm good, I have 31 spanish verbs to learn for tomorrow, but ok. :huh: how are you? and everyone else? :)

<knows no french :wink:

^^cool

^^787 posts

b787icel.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

<plane :nerd:

RavenBlue said:
< didn't have Spanish in school... had French though. Can't remember much of it.

Il von,nous alon, Vous avez, il vont. Je suis mal a parle francais ;)

:giggle:

I have french too. Je suis mal aussi. :laugh:

^^lol, what's with the aeroplane?

^^Ahh i see tre!:lol: :nerd:

Sofia - is English a second language for you?

*sofia* said:

In school?

I was wondering as your English is good, but you are from Finland. I couldn't hope to string together a sentence let alone have a conversation in any language other than English!:(

<Understands the pain of constant rain:(

Hey Sami :wave:

Tilli said:

I was wondering as your English is good, but you are from Finland. I couldn't hope to string together a sentence let alone have a conversation in any language other than English!:(

Oh. Thanks. :) Well I've been studying english for.. about.. 7 years. You shouldn't have said that my english is good! Now I'll definitely mess up. :wink:

sami0201 said:

Hi sami! :wave: :happy:

*sofia* said:

Oh. Thanks. :) Well I've been studying english for.. about.. 7 years. You shouldn't have said that my english is good! Now I'll definitely mess up. :wink:

Ha! Don't worry I make spelling mistakes and grammar errors all the time here - at least you have an excuse!:wink:

the rockin edge said:
^your english is better written then mine:wink:

<i suck at correct english

:lol: I like how you included a spelling error in that post - was it deliberate?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom