there's sex up there.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
every night i hear the bed scootch across the floor in the room above me. it's the co-ed floor. and i'm sick of the sex. :grumpy:

_____
:mad: i know they've been drinking.

what if...its personal gratification?

the injection of a commonly known device such as a pickle, or what "homies" on the west and east side (ruffridazz) refer to as "dildo's?"

maybe it is a male giving himself a hand?

im trying to be very sterile in my approach, but apparently ive soiled this conversation.

:sexywink:

A good thread title will always suck me in. I would slip a note under the door and tell them I (don't give your name of course , just say "I") can see them having sex and if they don't knock it off I will post video of it on the internet. :mac: :macdevil: <---It was Evil Eugenes idea.

When I lived in a dorm, the two girls in the room next to me always had their boyfriends visit, and the beds would bang against my wall. I told them to cut it out cuz it was annoying, but they said they didn't know what I was talking about. :rolleyes:

What's funny though is I ended up meeting this girl who lived right below their room, and she asked, "Do the people upstairs always have sex?? I always hear the beds up there scrapin' on the floor." :laugh:

That's awful! I remember hearing couples in rooms around my room in college too...so annoying! yeah, I think the note is a good idea. :)

Lilly said:
every night i hear the bed scootch across the floor in the room above me. it's the co-ed floor. and i'm sick of the sex. :grumpy:

_____
:mad: i know they've been drinking.

Geeze, maybe they're just playing shuffle board.
Get your mind outta the gutter.:laugh: :wave:

I never had that problem when I lived in the dorms. For that reason I think it would be cool to hear someone having sex, but I also understand why it would get annoying after the primary experience.

Here's what you have to do. Whenever they stop getting it on, right after it gets kinda quite, Rock your bed and make the same sounds they are making. It will probably annoy them, and inform them of how loud they are being. It might work.

ah dano,

it's not very cool to hear them. i mean...here i am...alone in my dorm and i hear "scootch scootch" while trying to read or something scholastic like that.

and y'know...i'm all about the reciprocating of the noises, but they are above me and one room over...mayhaps tonight i will call them :macdevil:

The SAME thing happens to me!!!

But I'm not in college anymore, I just live in an apartment where you can hear the bed! it's awful! :scream: :scream: :scream:

*sigh*

they also are elephant walkers. my roommate and i may have to go up there and tell them some times we can hear their music- as the floors are very thin if you get what i mean *nudge*.. hopefully they're not blockheads.

Lilly said:
ah dano,

it's not very cool to hear them. i mean...here i am...alone in my dorm and i hear "scootch scootch" while trying to read or something scholastic like that.

and y'know...i'm all about the reciprocating of the noises, but they are above me and one room over...mayhaps tonight i will call them :macdevil:

These may do the trick.http://www.crochetedbyfrida.com/index.htm
:up:

Last edited:
One time when I was on holiday I stayed in a Motel and the couple next door (obviously not legal in one way or another) decided to have mad raving sex ALL NIGHT.

The walls were VERY THIN. :ohmy:

Be thankful it's only the BED you can hear!!

Jo

u2elevatejo said:
One time when I was on holiday I stayed in a Motel and the couple next door (obviously not legal in one way or another) decided to have mad raving sex ALL NIGHT.

The walls were VERY THIN. :ohmy:

Be thankful it's only the BED you can hear!!

Jo

:eek:

Go up there and say, "I can hear you from my apartment... and I was wondering if I could join you guys...."

:sexywink: :lol: a man can dream, can't he? :drool:
:wave: :laugh: :macdevil:

MonaVox said:

2. THEY MOVE THE BED? O_O Like it MOVES?

i'm going to try and record it tonight. THEN you will know it's terrible ness.

and

a man can dream, can't he?

he SURE can! doesn't mean anything is going to happen. cos i'd be too bitchy about it.

an example of how pathetically thoughtful I am

I did actually enrol and every thing for Uni and I just knew co-ed dorm living would spell T.R.O.U.B.L.E. So I booked in to the Mary White College, girls only:angel: It w asn't till later I realised just as much "mopping" probably went on there as well.

How about...choose a U2 song, and everytime they start to get unacceptabley loud( boy I'm glad I live in the wide open spaces)turn it on, LOUD!!! I suppose I am setting up a kind of Pavlovian response.......Association, they may think.."jeepers, there's that song again and realise hmmmm here we are again, do you think they've noticed?"
As you can see, I go to great lengths to avoid confrontation. But sometimes if you rely to heavily on symbolism your message may be missed.:laugh:
Sorry lilly, I can see your problem, but there is something really funny about people having sex.
A well worded note, ear plugs,all good ideas. Now I read something in my trusty magazine....?
Soft furnishings!!! to absorb sound in high density living( the article was about having sneaky sex while staying with rello's at Christmas time..why I never)...but the offending couple need the cushions and stuff , to absorb sound. Yes , suggest they buy a thick floor rug...and have sex there , instead of on the "scootch scootch" bed.
I love trying to problem solve. get them a cheap hammock...but then the walls make start moving....oh dear. good luck

Back
Top Bottom