there's sex up there.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting that a thread about sex gets bounced back to life.

I remember my dad once told me, that he expected me to be in bed by midnight.
And if I wasn?t to go home and go to sleep.

Yeah, he was a kidder.

I've had this problem before.
You think it's hard to go say something to your neighbors, try your MOM :mad:

however, in the dorms, it is absent... there's a reason they call this dorm the Virgin Vault.

Kristie said:
I've had this problem before.
You think it's hard to go say something to your neighbors, try your MOM :mad:

hehe :eek:

well, that's what happens when kids come home earlier than expected and mom and dad are having "private time"

not that anything like that really happened to me...on Valentines day... :reject: :silent:

Bono's American Wife said:

hehe :eek:

well, that's what happens when kids come home earlier than expected and mom and dad are having "private time"

not that anything like that really happened to me...on Valentines day... :reject: :silent:

bahaha
see, my problem was... my mom got a new boyfriend and they were waking me up in the middle of the night :angry:

Lilly said:
*plugs ears*

parents don't have sex
parents don't have sex
parents don't have sex

*fetal position*

:laugh: :lol: :wave:

yes they do
yes they do
yes they do

*I won't mention positions...fetal or otherwise*

Last edited:
My parents used to always tell me that they had only had sex 3 times: one time for my sister, one time for me...and the one time I walked in on them...:uhoh: :crazy:

Bonochick said:
My parents used to always tell me that they had only had sex 3 times: one time for my sister, one time for me...and the one time I walked in on them...:uhoh: :crazy:

:lol:

did they look like this ---> :ohmy:

did they look like this ---> :ohmy:

Yeah...so did I! :crazy:

What was worse was I was frozen in shock...I couldn't move! I was like a deer in headlights...I stood there with my jaw dropped and my eyes wide. I was finally able to to force my brain to send my body a message to get the hell out of there. :crack:

Okay neighbor in South County :lol:

I do hear a lot of my married friends complaining about dry spells :shrug:

Bonochick said:

Yeah...so did I! :crazy:

What was worse was I was frozen in shock...I couldn't move! I was like a deer in headlights...I stood there with my jaw dropped and my eyes wide. I was finally able to to force my brain to send my body a message to get the hell out of there. :crack:

Poor Kat :hug:

I think I posted about my incident with my dad and stepmom and the door they forgot to close but I can't do it again...what I saw burned holes in my brain and I don't want to remember it :scream:

:laugh: :lol: :wave:

yes they do
yes they do
yes they do

*I won't mention positions...fetal or otherwise*

i can't hear you
i can't hear you
i can't hear you
i can't hear you
i can't hear you
there's no such thing as positions with parents
i can't hear you
there's no such thing as positions with parents
i can't hear you

by the by - you may be wondering why i am awake?

as you may know i'm sick and went to bed on a saturday night at 9:30 pm.

yes. i was sleeping like the angel i am and then :crazy:

apparently they'd had enough...uhh..."rest"

:mad:

parents still don't have sex

When I interned in DC in 2000, I stayed in university dorms and once I came home and my roommate was "entertaining" a random guy she'd brought home from a bar. They didn't even stop when I walked in -- she even said hello! I just turned and ran. SCARRED FOR LIFE. :crack:

bc, ...oi..you are not alone...lol. i walked in on my step parents once. i ran out of there like a bat out of hell!:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom