There's NO badly drawn boy threads?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheQuiet1

Rock n' Roll Doggie
WHAT?!

Before I start I wanna make one thing clear; I own none of his albums. The only works of his I know are those I've got on compilation albums.

So Badly Drawn Boy eh? Oh, I dunno what to say, but I just thought there should be a thread about him and I couldn't see one in the BCIndex.

I've only heard three songs:

Something to talk about (good)
Silent Sigh :drool:
You were right :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: (My fave song of his in case you can't tell!)

Anyone else?

*Waits for someone to come and point out the hundreds of threads already done on the subject of Badly Drawn Boy that she was too blind to see*

Saw him/them/whatever on TV once. Everyone in my family including myself remarked on how completely boring, dull, and uninspiring the music was and after about three or four minutes of hoping it'd get better, we agreed to change the channel.

I love him. I was just talking about him here yesterday in another thread infact.

The "About a Boy" soundtrack is pretty good, I have been listening to it quite a lot lately. I always recommend it to people who enquire about his music and haven't heard much before.

Axver said:
Saw him/them/whatever on TV once. Everyone in my family including myself remarked on how completely boring, dull, and uninspiring the music was and after about three or four minutes of hoping it'd get better, we agreed to change the channel.

:lol: Well, at three to four minutes at least you were sporting and gave him a chance!

Last edited:
I don't think Badly Drawn Boy has done anything of note since his first album, Hour of Bewilderbeast, but 'Once Around the Block' is still a classic track. THAT guitar sound.

yeh once around the block is great. in fact thanks for that. haven't heard it in ages, think i might go and download it now:up:

Back
Top Bottom