there's another LOTR special on right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
if you have the bravo channel there is an hour long special on that just started. it's called "page to screen: lord of the rings."

i hope eugene doesn't miss this one.

I don't get Bravo:mad: but they will show an LOTR special on mtv at 9pm pacific time. pft...its only 30 minutes too. I'll have to settle for that one instead. I hope its good.

i'm watching the mtv one and i have one question. why are those two idiots from good charlotte the ones interviewing the cast? they are morons. :mad:

:wave: hi icelle

Gahh i still have 2 1/2 hours to go to see that MTV special .
I can't wait. I soooo want to see Two Towers now!! I don't wanna wait anymore!!

hi screamer :wave:

The making of the video game was interesting though. Especially watching some of the actors adding their own grunts and groans. Highly amusing!

Ach for boolox &$)$*) crap, Im fukin ?* fed up with u lot and ur cables TV for ?&)(*?)$* bollock sake! Ur all $*)(*$) lucky fu$*()$*)
and I want to see all $&)*$)( LO8490the fu*$)(*)rings specials but fukadoodle do!

I dont have no fukin Sky !

&$(&(?* ARAGORN and *$)$*)?*) Liv and $)*$)? four hobbits bollocks *$)(*$)(*$ sake!

FUK!

(sorry) :angel:

mad1 said:
Ach for boolox &$)$*) crap, Im fukin ?* fed up with u lot and ur cables TV for ?&)(*?)$* bollock sake! Ur all $*)(*$) lucky fu$*()$*)
and I want to see all $&)*$)( LO8490the fu*$)(*)rings specials but fukadoodle do!

I dont have no fukin Sky !

&$(&(?* ARAGORN and *$)$*)?*) Liv and $)*$)? four hobbits bollocks *$)(*$)(*$ sake!

)(*@)*((*&#(&)**four hobbits bollocks (&)(*_%#((@^ #)@^)*$_#&&* legolas )#^^ :mad:

screamin

wha da $*)*$)bollox u $?)*$?) on about Legolas $*)(*%) four Hobbits $)*$) always in, no &$O*)$*)*$) lego man *$)*$)*$)Flower to be$*)($*)$naked rider $*$)(*$)*?)$*)

bollox to Sky $*$)$*)*Y$(&?(" not enuff Lego$)$*)$fukin Aragorn *?)*)*?)&?)(boromire ghost ?$()*$)*")hobbits eatin crap$?&$*)"*)"()$

Fed $*)$*)fuk!

$&(*?)!_("+Lego hero ?&)$*)"(_$(?_DFlower strip?*)$*)"()QSKy documentary I fukin had $*)$*)"*)*$_(!+("*$$(enuff!

OK?

maddie

*(@# crazymaddie )(*@)(+_!(_@*&* snogging frodo "@P_(_$(@#_(@@$(___+)$(*# aragorn eejit ()*#&)$(&*&&&#()(#) fukin bollox &*#&(&^%^!@&%&!__)(*(#))(*& gandalf wha #*)*)!&&^^####

@&*$ u blew it*@&#(&!@ #*)()@!()$#

yeah! :mad:

I had Irish Cream and coffee last night at home. It is helping me sleep. So if anything came on last night I missed that too.:|

Back
Top Bottom