There. ought. to. be. a law.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Shit howdy. I'm a fabric store, buying my beloved niece a birthday present and that fucking Dido is on, warbling away, so off-key that it's painful. Then I go the Hallmark store to get a card and paper for my best beloved, and fucking Celine Dion is wailing away.

:|

You know, there's only so much a girl can take.

:barf: :yuck:

Dear distressed in the distant west,

Here is the issue....stores such as the fabric place you visited and Hallmark have done EXTENSIVE research and have determined that their main clientele (woman 21 to 54 - the "category" you are surely lumped into) are usually comfortable with this "music" and will often give them that warm feeling inside that will make them buy even more fabric and "Precious Moments" knick-knacks. Unfortunately, you are one of the few that this has an opposite effect.

For you...I say "YOU GO GIRL."

:sexywink:

martha, come work at my place. The supervisor plays EZRock 8 hours a day, every day, occasionally switching to Soft Rock. Except there's no rock there at all.

3-4 Celine songs every day.

She also tells us on a daily basis that she has the new Dido CD and it's the best. The BEST, Jerry! She's trying to convert us. The girl working with me is a huge Pearl Jam fan. We are sickened to the core.

I don't care if Dido is surrendering or not. Shut the fuck up.

And Whitney Houston's Greatest Love Of All? Has anyone ever listened to that Godawful, heinous tune? First she's singing about the children being our future, then it's a love song. It's like 5 songs in one. God.

I own Dido's "No Angel" CD but haven't listened to it in about two years. I'm not sure why I bought the stupid thing. I guess I liked that one song, "Here With Me." The rest of the CD is pretty much crap.

And Celine Dion sucks. My mom loves her though.

anitram said:
martha, come work at my place. The supervisor plays EZRock 8 hours a day, every day, occasionally switching to Soft Rock. Except there's no rock there at all.

3-4 Celine songs every day.

She also tells us on a daily basis that she has the new Dido CD and it's the best. The BEST, Jerry! She's trying to convert us. The girl working with me is a huge Pearl Jam fan. We are sickened to the core.

I don't care if Dido is surrendering or not. Shut the fuck up.

And Whitney Houston's Greatest Love Of All? Has anyone ever listened to that Godawful, heinous tune? First she's singing about the children being our future, then it's a love song. It's like 5 songs in one. God.

Wow, you have my sympathies. That's quite a daily sanity test...

A guy in my office building offered to give me a lift home each night as we live near each other and its a one hour commute.

Then he said "As long as you dont mind Dido all the way home"...

Im still catching the train. :|

Counts lucky stars...

My boss lets us listen to whatever we want as long as it doesn't interfere with work and contains no objectionable language. While the latter rules out a lot of music we still have lots to choose from both on the radio and from our own collections.

Back
Top Bottom