There is this guy called Peter Gabriel....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2DMfan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
he just released his first album in 10 years.

It's fucking great.

Does anyone here give a shit or should I start a thread on Bono's nutsack?

Honestly, I thought a lot of us U2 fans loved PG, and this is his first studio album in 10 years and not ONE post yet. Needless to say I should be U2DMPGfan, but c'mon people, SOMEONE had to have gotten it besides me.

If you did what do you think?

Looks like you're the first cab off the rank. Want to give an opinion for those who haven't heard it? I didn't know he had a new album.
Should be good.

I was a bit put off by Peter's top ticket price of $131.00 for his show which goes onsale tomorrow. For a guy with a decade of inactivity that's asking a lot...I saw him a couple of times in the 80's and was planning on seeing this show, but I may have to pass at that price.

daisybean said:
His video for "The Barry Williams Show," is creepy :crack:

but it does have Barry Williams (Greg Brady) doing a cameo in it.

Yes, I saw the video on VH1 and it was very creepy, I hope I never see it again. I didn't know who that was singing at first, it took me a while to figure it out. He kind of looks like Dennis Hopper in it. The song was ok, but the video freaked me out! I haven't seen it played since, so I don't think VH1 liked it either.

Last edited:
Peter Gabriel appeared to me in a dream once. Not really HIM as a person but I saw his name. Thankyou.

I've always liked some of his stuff but was never really a hardcore fan.....I'll look into this though

Also.... this forum is about music, not Bono's interpantal area. Relax.

Last edited:
:cool:

Chill will ya?

PG is the mentor of cool and looks strangely like :macdevil: in the new video. BTW, he claims that the video was mostly Sean Penn's ideas (as director). I think it's great and I'm thrilled it's creepin' people out. That's the type of publicity we (PG fans) need.

Check out VH1 Classics - Peter Gabriel http://www.musicstation.com/cgi-bin...st_exact&sort_by=artist&type=tv&search=155829

for a few classic PG videos and then a making of...the Barry Williams Show...

I got tickets (yes the $131.00 ones- 3rd row) for Toronto. I've seen many of his shows and yes, his show is worth it. But then, I also paid $135.00 for U2 and understand ticket demand, the cost of a Broadway show, a night out to a fantastic restaurant, and the cost of a sports event.

As for the album, PG is a slow listen, much like POP. His music should be listened to over time. It's not mainstream at all. The new single is growing on me.

For those of you who like a little experimental stuff head to www.petergabriel.com and check out the moon club radio section.:happy:

Back
Top Bottom