There is a Storm Trooper loose in my town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I saw him while on my lunch break. Full costume and very authentic. I couldn't believe my eyes. At first, I actually got a bit nervous for a split second, almost forgetting that Storm Troopers aren't real.
biggrin.gif
lol
Ok, so I joke, but he was really real looking and when I was a child, Storm Troopers used to scare the crap out of me. I think they actually still do. lol

------------------
"Steal me, deal me, anyway you heal me
Maim me, tame me, you can never change me
Love me, like me, come ahead and fight me
Please me, tease me, go ahead and leave me..."

hehe. The last time Star Wars came out, some of my friends made a deal with one of the theatres that was doing the midnight thing. They came dressed up to the teeth as characters and provided pre-show entertainment for the line, and they got in free!
biggrin.gif
I tell ya, my one friend was Darth Maul to the extent that he shaved his head, put in the weird contacts, and made his own light sabre.
eek.gif
Scary!

Oh and the Star Wars character that freaked me out the most as a kid was definitely the Emperor. *shivers*

I might have an encounter soon as well. I'm on way to the theatre in a few minutes.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Oh and the Star Wars character that freaked me out the most as a kid was definitely the Emperor. *shivers*

Just before Episode I came out, I had a Star Wars party. Everyone came dressed up and we watched all three movies back to back. I was dressed as the Emperor!! I should scan that picture.... too funny.

Originally posted by Angel:
Just before Episode I came out, I had a Star Wars party. Everyone came dressed up and we watched all three movies back to back. I was dressed as the Emperor!! I should scan that picture.... too funny.

ooh, creeeeepy. Could you throw bolts of lighting from your hands? That's the scary part.

Originally posted by STING2:
Please Angel, scan the picture!

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by STING2:
Please Angel, scan the picture!

LMAO!! Ok.... tomorrow! Don't have a scanner here at home. Oh my..... what have I gotten myself into.....

i thought hitler disolved the sa? and besides! the nazis arent in power - they never were in power in canada...

what on earth are you talking about?

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

I used to be terrfied of the Emperor when I was a kid, but then I started liking the actor who played him, Ian McDiarmid... and I knew I was a Palpatine fan when I met him! I met him in a starbucks cafe and I stalked him for about an hour... the man who had terrified my dreams as a kid, Emperor Palpatine, was drinking coffee right in front of me!! Eventually I asked him if he was who I thought he was, and he was! Really the sweetest man you could ever hope to meet... so much for being the terrifying Emperor!

Ant.

This kinda reminds me of what Letterman has been doing on his show. He's been sending Spiderman guys out to do stuff. He had them hailing cabs and one day he kept sending them one at a time into a Subway Sandwich place until there were like 9 of them in there. I thought it was really funny. Some of them had really BAD costumes!

Back
Top Bottom