There is a smell coming from......DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^Other than like state testing, we don't have to write essays in exams....at least not that I can think of off-hand :shrug:

^That might work...thanks :)

^in my district the GEPA'S(Grade Eight Proffienciy Assesment) decide if i go to take the HSPA'S(High School Proficency Assesment) which decide if i graduate in 2010:ohmy:

My conclusion isn't cooperting with me :grumpy:

I still need a transition word and a strong closing sentence :|

So far I have:

Marijuana should be legalized to help those in pain with chronic illnesses. It has been proven beneficial to help with various diseases and issues and it is absurd that it has not been made a law yet. The first step in making this a law is that doctors should start to prescribe medicinal cannabis to patients who they feel really need it. As of right now, seven people in the United States are receiving medicinal marijuana supplements from the U.S. Federal Government, as part of the Compassionate Investigational New Drug program. These patients have shown great improvements while using this.

:|

^ Ahhhh ya know, I bet your teacher could decide that for you :wink:

< Starts almost every sentence with "Ahhhhhhh""Ahhhhhh well" or "Ahhhhhh ya know" especially questions

Mr.B read my paper and he said good job and now we are having a mexican party for the OMAS and he wants me to bring Elvis music

Back
Top Bottom