There is a smell coming from......DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*cough ADDICT *cough cough.

Did I say that out loud?

So, usually when there are more than just us on here, I'd have to describe someone above me? Just clearing that up.

And, you're sick? I just got over that, it sucks. Is it like Midnight there? B/c it is here and I have to get up at 7:00 for friggin work...:(

Um, do you want me to answer that question? Based on this conversation alone b/c I really only have read a little of what you said before, I think you're funny and cool. So, if the others say different, tell em to piss off. And say Got Philk said so. haha, sorry. I'll get over myself.

But I guess again to answer your question, I haven't really heard anything bad about you ever so, you must be cool. From my standpoint, people like you. But I know what you're saying. I wouldn't even say I'm so much a regular here so much. So, I've thought the same things, like what do people think about me. But then I think about it and I'm like, huh, it's a forum, who cares.

I think if you actually get to meet people at like concerts or so on, it is different. That's how I got hooked on this. I met people and know them more than just their screenname. Ya know?

I'm currently eating a burger I made last night then left on the kitchen bench :drool: tasty, teehee

Back
Top Bottom